Dynojet for SMT 990 plus Autotune

steviegasgas

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone want to buy this for the SMT, may fit others. I can send pictures if you pm me yer email. Also have a set of engine bars for same bike. Cheers.

No, but if anyone's reading this and thinking "Damn, I wish it was for an 1190 not a 990", I have one of them I no longer need! (PC V, no Autotune).

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Would be interested in the engine bars have you got any photos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stevie, I may be interested as I have an SMT, but don't actually know exactly what this is, or what it does :blast Care to explain to a numpty, and see if it's for me? And may also be interested in the engine bas, if Montydog isn't, so the pics of those would be useful.

Ta.

Stevie, I may be interested as I have an SMT, but don't actually know exactly what this is, or what it does :blast Care to explain to a numpty, and see if it's for me? And may also be interested in the engine bas, if Montydog isn't, so the pics of those would be useful.

Ta.

Power Commander V with Autotune, Clive. Autotune is a wide band lambda sensor system which enables you to self map the fuelling on the fly. https://dynojet.co.uk/power-commander/power-commander-v/auto-tune

Back
Top Bottom