Shipping bikes from N.I to Spain

I messaged Mark this morning via Facebook n got a reply. I told him a couple n here looking to contact him. He said he spoke to Alec from here. Anyways maybe try message him via his Facebook page.

Mark says he was off fo a few weeks now ok to contact him on his mobile

Bikes

Thanks for that MG, I dont do Facebook, and it was me he was speaking to earlier today:thumby:

Unfortunately, at this point, Mark is unable to accomate us as he can only do a maximum of 4 bikes. I need transport for possibly 8 bikes.

He refered md to Overlanders, who I've also spoken to last week, but again waiting on them getting back to me with a prics

Thanks for that MG, I dont do Facebook, and it was me he was speaking to earlier today:thumby:

Unfortunately, at this point, Mark is unable to accomate us as he can only do a maximum of 4 bikes. I need transport for possibly 8 bikes.

He refered md to Overlanders, who I've also spoken to last week, but again waiting on them getting back to me with a prics

It would be interesting to see how many overlanders need to fill a truck.
Between your pals and a few interested parties here, you may be able negotiate a rate for a bespoke one off trip as a whole. Makes it easier for them.

Back
Top Bottom