Klim Outlander Gore Tex Boots

Arsey

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anybody got these ?
Going to try a few pairs of boots on at Sportsbikeshop today as need a new pair of short waterproof boots, ideally with a good grippy sole.
These look quite substantial ,though not cheap, being from Klim.

270c8cca66fe7fec54bd9d2ba935e1dd.jpg

faf78dbd7bba1e31ba71f369c0624b5a.jpg

It’s got the BOA lace system which I’ve always thought looks more trouble than it’s worth.What happens when it wears out and snaps ?

I have had boa system snowboard boots and golf shoes. In all cases, the shoe / boot wear out way faster than the boa fastening.

BOA on my Knox gloves 4 years later, no trouble.

The cord is actually plastic coated wire. If not careful it can’t stop blood circulation if overtightened.

I went to buy a pair of these from Motolegends a few weeks back. The 10 (US size) was just a tad too small and the 11 was way too big and they don't do a half size... I did, however try on the Icon Stormhawk boots which also have the Boa system +D30 armour, were a much better fit, more comfortable and half the price of the Klims...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-09-06 at 14.58.36.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-09-06 at 14.58.36.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 152
I went to buy a pair of these from Motolegends a few weeks back. The 10 (US size) was just a tad too small and the 11 was way too big and they don't do a half size... I did, however try on the Icon Stormhawk boots which also have the Boa system +D30 armour, were a much better fit, more comfortable and half the price of the Klims...

Looks good.Were the Icons narrower ?

What about the Rev'it.......shite....can't think of the name!!
Have the BOA system and very technical Vibram soles.

The Grey ones......short.
Pioneer maybe??

S20 5G sent this......

Back
Top Bottom