Decisions Decisions...

Excuse my ignorance, what’s an XT?
XT1200Z, the model code for an S10 or Super Tenere, for my one anyway. And after a recent trip to Moffat for a weekend away witha group of mates, the FJR will be moving on soon. Plan is to service it after Easter and stick it up for sale. Some of the funds that releases could be spent on my 850 then.

Udders, did your refresh include any work to engine gearbox paint finish?

XT1200Z, the model code for an S10 or Super Tenere, for my one anyway. And after a recent trip to Moffat for a weekend away witha group of mates, the FJR will be moving on soon. Plan is to service it after Easter and stick it up for sale. Some of the funds that releases could be spent on my 850 then.

Udders, did your refresh include any work to engine gearbox paint finish?
Nope. All original paint. While the rear subframe was off it got strengthened and powder coated. For a 20 year old bike it’s still pretty clean. I’m still planning on getting a spare set of rims and hubs I have powder coated gloss black with shiny stainless spokes. Another job for Mikeyboy if I can get them up to him.
Ooh, I’ve just remembered he still has my fully rebuilt 850 GS final drive! :blast :D

Attachments

• 77AF3F7D-C50B-464E-BE88-5C86EEF6E61E.jpg
    77AF3F7D-C50B-464E-BE88-5C86EEF6E61E.jpg
    264.8 KB · Views: 121

Back
Top Bottom