Scandemic

Ok.... so why can't I see the photos, just blank space.... what have I done or not done...?

photos show up fine on mine...kidding. The link in the e mail update does work but on the forum there's just white space...

Just white space on my tablet,

Where's the email link..?

Excellent Jason. Sadly dates did not work to join you. Brilliant RR as ever!
(FYI - I can see pics with Safari but not Chrome)

ok - I know what the problem is ...

I'll start a new thread with the pictures :))))

Looks like my hosting site, or ukgser now needs me to have ssl (https) encryption for my photo hosting site :( All my photos for all my trips have disappeared. There will now be a short delay whilst I sort it out.. maybe.

Talk amongst yourselves ..

Brilliant write up and photos ( I can see them on chrome) many thanks for taking the time to do this, really enjoyable.

Cheers Jason...have episide two pictures but not one?

Looks like my hosting site, or ukgser now needs me to have ssl (https) encryption for my photo hosting site :( All my photos for all my trips have disappeared. There will now be a short delay whilst I sort it out.. maybe.

Talk amongst yourselves ..

No probs with the pictures here; but i always use desk top on my phone; the young women with the big eyes seems to be impressed with your helmet; i hope her ginger pussy was as pleasant ; my grandaughter wares the long lashes ; they always remind me of Carnaby st and Twiggy; bloody good write up is this; got my right hand fair old twisting it has; not to mention my toes flicking up and down in my crainium gearbox; :beerjug:

Great stuff as always. The best of the best when it comes to ride reports :thumb..... just back from a little 2k week long spin around France... all that full time employment allows.. for now at least....

Excellent Jason. Sadly dates did not work to join you. Brilliant RR as ever!
(FYI - I can see pics with Safari but not Chrome)

Alright mate .. keep the faith .. the Pamir will still be there next year :) This trip was only like a sticking plaster :) .. I need a MASSIVE fix. I'm starting planning again very soon. Plan A .. oh yea

Alright mate .. keep the faith .. the Pamir will still be there next year :) This trip was only like a sticking plaster :) .. I need a MASSIVE fix. I'm starting planning again very soon. Plan A .. oh yea

Excellent. The T7 is ready, if a little over blinged by now...

Back
Top Bottom