AXFIED or Power commander for R1200GS LC Euro4

I know I haven't joined in with threads much, but have you considered the rapid bike easy. I took the plunge, having discovered it on here somewhere. it is unbelievable the difference, there is no more chugging or lurching. I don't know anything about, WOTs, open loops, closed loops, but all I can say is WOW. fitted it in about 20 minutes. Before fitting I checked with the company I bought it from (Performance parts) to see if the plugs were side specific, they are not.
A couple of years ago I got fooled by the snake oil from those that shouldn't be mentioned, although at the time I tried to convince myself it was working. but I can attest that these plug and play items do work, why oh why did I not discover these a couple of years ago. I was looking at buying the AF-xied but it was going to cost double and some, compared to the RBE at £150. BTW my bike is 2016 GSA with 18 engine 48,000 miles.

I know I haven't joined in with threads much, but have you considered the rapid bike easy. I took the plunge, having discovered it on here somewhere. it is unbelievable the difference, there is no more chugging or lurching. I don't know anything about, WOTs, open loops, closed loops, but all I can say is WOW. fitted it in about 20 minutes. Before fitting I checked with the company I bought it from (Performance parts) to see if the plugs were side specific, they are not.
A couple of years ago I got fooled by the snake oil from those that shouldn't be mentioned, although at the time I tried to convince myself it was working. but I can attest that these plug and play items do work, why oh why did I not discover these a couple of years ago. I was looking at buying the AF-xied but it was going to cost double and some, compared to the RBE at £150. BTW my bike is 2016 GSA with 18 engine 48,000 miles.

plug play rapid easy will work because it change map in ecu, af-xied just adjust map so both do good job without magic.

I liked the RBE because of ease of installation, only 1 box to find space for oh yeh and price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loving my remap by BHP. Smooth is an understatement at lower speeds.

I imagine it’s the same result as the RBE you can actually pull away at tick over and once clutch is out you can accelerate extremely smoothly, not that it’s normal practice, I just used that as a datum. I know it’s a cliché but its now a different bike. No one should be in doubt, buy one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom