Autojumble this Saturday

The Other PaulG

Still searching
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
It's at Kempton Park so it's a big one.

Ideal opportunity to buy lots of bits you don't need.

I posted this in the airhead section, because I suspect it will be like catnip for you lot, and of little interest to the 1200+ types. :aidan

I’m planning on being there Saturday morning, hope the gasket woman in the place under the grandstand is back as I need one for my BSA.

Well worth a visit even if your just browsing about, loads to see.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not the happiest hunting ground for Airhead parts, but you never know and that’s the fun. Very good for stocking up on workshop consumables.

I am after a fuel tank - any old tank - I want to teach myself how to prep, mask and paint, so any old tank that's not rusted through will do.

It should keep me out of trouble this winter!

I am after a fuel tank - any old tank - I want to teach myself how to prep, mask and paint, so any old tank that's not rusted through will do.

I’ve got a tank from a R100/7 that’s very good but I only want £100 for it. More than you had in mind?

I’ve got a tank from a R100/7 that’s very good but I only want £100 for it. More than you had in mind?

Hi Paul - thanks but yes that is more than I was hoping to spend. Perhaps once I've learned some skills through repeated attempts on a crappy worthless CB200 tank or similar, I'll be able to do justice to the BM tank. Or perhaps not!

Plenty of crappy tanks at Kempton. I swear to God there are more BSA Bantam tanks at bike jumbles than were ever fitted to bikes.

I've got one which has a nasty dent but I suspect still holds fuel (no rust). Interested in that?

Back
Top Bottom