Headlight protector

Mad Paddy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Good evening all
Have seen a few gs with a headlight protectors with yellow c bits in them any one know where u can get them ?

Lonerider

I'll be needing one soon too, I haven't collected my bike yet

Look up Kevin Maskrey on Facebook - he's the guy who makes these, can customise to your requirements and has a number of colours available (I think on FB, his business on there is under kevinmaskrey if you search on that)
He also sells on eBay, but I'm not sure of his username on there. Top bloke though

Ebay auction have price problem check before click, I look but am confused, 249 gbp and other only 36 gbp same seller

I have several listings for 10’s, 6’s, 2’s etc to make easier and cheaper for customers to buy multiples. You can contact me through here or eBay with a request and I’ll happily send you the link for a single guard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

to be devil advocaat how many have had headlight broken on road, if you do offroad can understand light protection, but on road, what is use, and gives light block, and block air to keep cool light

It’s like an insurance policy, you either protect or you don’t. It doesn’t effect the light output and it doesn’t effect cooling. A new headlight unit for a 1200/1250gs is well over a £1000 now. I have had a few customers coming to me because of broken headlights due to mainly birds and rocks. Some where the headlight been protected from the guard and some where the headlight had broken because of no protection. At the end of the day it’s your choice.

Sorry Keith I tried to sell you two

It’s like an insurance policy, you either protect or you don’t. It doesn’t effect the light output and it doesn’t effect cooling. A new headlight unit for a 1200/1250gs is well over a £1000 now. I have had a few customers coming to me because of broken headlights due to mainly birds and rocks. Some where the headlight been protected from the guard and some where the headlight had broken because of no protection. At the end of the day it’s your choice.

sorry was not trying to destroy your sales, just I have had many bikes, never had light broken yet, but agree do not do offroad, bit gravel is most and keep distance from front rider

sorry was not trying to destroy your sales, just I have had many bikes, never had light broken yet, but agree do not do offroad, bit gravel is most and keep distance from front rider

Never had a headlight broken either. They are all plastic these days and there is little chance of braking one. People like to add stuff to their bikes for the sake of it though.

Never had a headlight broken either. They are all plastic these days and there is little chance of braking one. People like to add stuff to their bikes for the sake of it though.

99.9 % of headlight broken come from fall off bike and it is the plastic case broken, but offroad bike must look more offroad for coffee run :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom