Service Inclusive

Cyber

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I know the thread topic has been done before. I get the fact that for £880, I can get my 700, 6000, 12000 and 18000 miles services. Seems a no brainer if I have the money there now.

Question is does anyone know if Service Inclusive is recognised in mainland Europe.

COVID permitting I’ll be abroad for some prolonged periods over the next 2 years (I know the 6 month rule :cool: ) but SI will only be any good to me if I can make use of it in Spain (or possibly France).

Cheers

I know the thread topic has been done before. I get the fact that for £880, I can get my 700, 6000, 12000 and 18000 miles services. Seems a no brainer if I have the money there now.

Question is does anyone know if Service Inclusive is recognised in mainland Europe.

COVID permitting I’ll be abroad for some prolonged periods over the next 2 years (I know the 6 month rule :cool: ) but SI will only be any good to me if I can make use of it in Spain (or possibly France).

Cheers

Valid in all participating countries worldwide

https://www.bmw-motorrad.co.uk/en/o...l#/section-service-inclusive-package-overview

I read that from a different perspective. Service can be bought in participating countries…

Cheers
Simple answer… possibly someone from BMW, maybe a dealership, the dealership you bought/are about to buy the product from, maybe they will know?
Alan R

I have been using the UK Service Package in Europe for the last 4 years with 2 bikes.

I have been using the UK Service Package in Europe for the last 4 years with 2 bikes.

Just what I wanted to hear… thanks.

Should ask, is that on a UK registered bike?
Thanks

Apparently… dealer says this is BMW UK only… not valid in Europe…. :mad:

Which dealership did you buy it through Big T?

Apparently… dealer says this is BMW UK only… not valid in Europe…. :mad:

Which dealership did you buy it through Big T?

Maybe if you email BMW UK they can give you a better answer

Back
Top Bottom