Scandemic .. with pictures :)

Thanks fellas - I really do appreciate your nice comments. I dunno about being a wordsmith .. its just a random assortment of words that falls out my head when I recall the memories of a trip. This was an unusual one for me. A quickie for a change. And the first time I didn't take a camera with me, such is the power of an IPhone11 :) I do have lightroom on the phone too and that helps a lot. A lot of the pleasure from these trips comes from taking pictures. Brian will tell you how fucked off and upset I can get if I have a bad photo day! I do enjoy the writing too and doing it sort of extends the trip feeling for me when I get back .. it keeps the dark demons away

Brilliant, really enjoyed that, Thanks for sharing

Col:beerjug:

Brilliant as ever.. Thankyou so much for taking the time..... Along with many others, I just love your photography and narrative... they tell so much more than just the mechanics of the trip

A wordsmith is a 'skilled user of words'. There's little doubt this applies to your good self...

And that's far too many compliments for one post... it's becoming unseemly :D

Looking forward to the next report however!

I've enjoyed reading and looking through the photos; brings the true meaning of free spirit into prospective; in my imagination i can see the little tricycle in the corridor; and the boat sailing down the highstreet twisted my melon on first sight;:D:beerjug:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211009-131720.jpg
    Screenshot_20211009-131720.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 238
  • Screenshot_20211009-131923.jpg
    Screenshot_20211009-131923.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 237
Excellent ride report as ever. Brilliant. Thank you.

Has to be "The Best" I have read and looked at on here. A great mix of DECENT photos for a change with super narrative to go with it all .. thank you SO much for taking the time to put it all on here ! Utterly fucking brilliant. :)

Back
Top Bottom