Big up to Vaude

King Rat

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have my Vaude terraquattro for some years now. The other weekend I broke one of the pole sections as I put the tent up, because of the design I managed to jury rig it for the weekend. Got in touch with Vaude outlets here and they didn't have spares so contacted Vaude in Germany. After a few days from getting my auto reply to say they had got my enquirey I got a communication to say they were sending me the poles free of charge - I had offered to buy them.

Result, two of each type of section coming, so I can make a repair in the field if need be in the future. Marvellous customer service and despite me again offering to pay for them they will not take payment. :thumby:

If anyone is looking for a tent I can whole heartedly recommend Vaude, for comfort and reliability, ease of putting up, but also for their customer support.

Picture of the tent in question.

Attachments

• DJI_0771.jpg
    DJI_0771.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 212
Nice when a brand does care. Makes good business sense too. :thumby:

Yes, a great company. I bought a Vaude off here many years ago, lasted a while but the winds in New Zealand got a bit much and snapped a couple of poles and the zip was getting a bit ropey. Contacted Vaude Germany and the next post they'd sent me out replacements. Asked for the bill and no charge. I think I'll go back to Vaude when my Hilleberg gives up the ghost.

Back
Top Bottom