All Year Biker

Bernt56

Reaction score
Just like to say that I had my bike cleaned last week by All Year Biker and they did a fantastic job! It was collected one day and brought back the next day. It now looks brand new. I have no connection to All Year Biker - I'm just a very satisfied customer! They are not cheap but do a great job.

Our local one is OK, but as a franchise it can be hit and miss

I have heard excellent reports about them ... personally I like to get in there myself :)

They did a nice job on my -250, but for some reason they sprayed everything with ACF50 - all the plastics, the screen, even the switchgear. Switches all felt sticky and the wonderwheel was awful to use. Now i just clean it myself and apply ACF to the engine and exposed metal bits

Their is a slightly autistic lad somewhere on the south coast who apparently is the most meticulous cleaner but sadly I have no contact details if I did I for sure would use him once a year and just do a Mtce wash myself

Their is a slightly autistic lad somewhere on the south coast who apparently is the most meticulous cleaner but sadly I have no contact details if I did I for sure would use him once a year and just do a Mtce wash myself

I had my bike done by the Southampton chap (Adam, he is or was a firefighter and does this in his off duty days) he did a top job. I went to his house near Burseldon, but he does home visits.

Back
Top Bottom