Selling early

Jesus JB, didn't know that :blast

I know, I can’t believe it either

Home now though

41f46b8c3a5c8f9415b4494279a10159.jpg

I asked the same question earlier in the year……

I don’t get it as they seem nice bikes?

Andres

Thought the stock answer was “ too big for the trails, too small for touring”

Very astute and yes, that may well be a big part of the reason.

Andres

Nice just doesn’t come close to wow! and that’s what sells bikes. Whether that wow factor is bling, performance, style or exclusivity is irrelevant but the Tenere has none of them. It’s just a nice bike that’ll do the job but you’re never going to walk into your garage and smile even when you’re not going to use it.

I’d buy one if I was planning a trip that would in all likelihood fuck it up because I wouldn’t care if it got me there and back :D

The answer is to have multiple bikes.

A nice reliable comfortable bike for touring and light off road (a T7)

A bike that stirs the loins and is beautiful to look at (I dunno… something like an MV)

And a cool crusin bike for the chill out days when getting in the vibe is a priority (must be a Harley)

Sorted :thumb2

Hello
I am going touring on my T700 next week to North Yorkshire via Wales all with only 72 BHP .I wonder if I will make it?

I will not be worried about final drives,shafts breaking,fuel pump controllers,dodgy switchgear, front forks folding or oil usage. All the things in my 1200gs ownership?:thumb2:thumb2

The answer is to have multiple bikes.

A nice reliable comfortable bike for touring and light off road (a T7)

A bike that stirs the loins and is beautiful to look at (I dunno… something like an MV)

And a cool crusin bike for the chill out days when getting in the vibe is a priority (must be a Harley)

Sorted :thumb2

Glad its not just me.:)
I have three bikes that perhaps somewhat covers this. F800GS, Ducati, HD.
Everyone should have an Italian and a Merkin in their garage.:thumb

Glad its not just me.:)
I have three bikes that perhaps somewhat covers this. F800GS, Ducati, HD.
Everyone should have an Italian and a Merkin in their garage.:thumb

I don’t feel that I’m missing by not having something from Merkania.

Back
Top Bottom