BMW Rallye professional pants

Haydnw

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I just found a pair of these new on ebay at a very good price, pushed the button then found that they don't come with a Goretex liner, does anyone know if the liner from the standard rallye pants will fit?

I meant they SHOULD come with the liner.
If they don’t then there’s an issue.
The new liner is also an over trouser and is CE certified.

Taken from BMWs description
Note: The Competition version of the Rallye Trousers does not include a waterproof liner.

ProTechWool carbon-coated wool / polyamide main construction
Engineered for fast drying and temperature regulation

Didn't notice until after I'd bought them :blast

From Cannon Motorcycles.

“SHOP DIRECT AND PAY ONLY £641.25 WITH OUR DISCOUNT CLUB - SEE PICTURE 2 FOR DETAILS

NEW FOR 2021 – The RallyePro trousers are the right clothing for enduro fans and globetrotters who value robust and reliable equipment. The pants are made of ProTechWool, a functional mix of polyamide and technical wool. Thanks to the innovative adjustment system, the knee protectors can be optimally positioned.

Robust, on and off-road pants
Upper material: 87% polyamide, 13% wool
Mesh lining: 100% polyester
NP-Flex-Pro joint protectors
Optimal fit thanks to the new adjustment system on the waistband
Can be combined with the RallyePro jacket
Rain trousers for covering are included in the scope
Rain trousers are certified as protective clothing
EU SIZES 46 - 60. SIZES NOT LISTED ON EBAY AVAILABLE WHEN YOU BUY DIRECT “

From Cannon Motorcycles.

“SHOP DIRECT AND PAY ONLY £641.25 WITH OUR DISCOUNT CLUB - SEE PICTURE 2 FOR DETAILS

NEW FOR 2021 – The RallyePro trousers are the right clothing for enduro fans and globetrotters who value robust and reliable equipment. The pants are made of ProTechWool, a functional mix of polyamide and technical wool. Thanks to the innovative adjustment system, the knee protectors can be optimally positioned.

Definitely didn't come with mine, I'll have to invest in something.

From Cannon Motorcycles.

he has the competion trousers nor rally pro,you cant zip in bme gortex linere as there are no connecting zips in the competition trews or jacket

he has the competion trousers nor rally pro,you cant zip in bme gortex linere as there are no connecting zips in the competition trews or jacket

Where does it say in his post that he has the competition trousers?

Haydnw said:
BMW Rallye professional pants
I just found a pair of these new on ebay at a very good price, pushed the button then found that they don't come with a Goretex liner, does anyone know if the liner from the standard rallye pants will fit?

Post 5, I think the op may be not sure what he has bought tbh!

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk

Post 1 says he’s bought the RallyePro which are new this year and definitely come with new type liner which is in or out and also CE rated

Post 1 says he’s bought the RallyePro which are new this year and definitely come with new type liner which is in or out and also CE rated
I think maybe an apology is in order I have bought the Rallye Competition pants, not sure where I got the idea that they were the Rallye professional :blast:blast:blast.

Thanks to all who've posted with help/advice and apologies for being a numpty.

Back
Top Bottom