Portsoy weekend 26 to 29 August 2022

Just realised that the 29th is a Monday. Are folk staying over on the Sunday night?

+2 for camping here :)

Yea the Monday is a bank holiday.

I'm going to take the Thursday and Friday off too.
will travel up and stay at Bellingham on the way up like last time, nice site and little village.

I'm booked in from Wednesday 24th until Tuesday 30th. Seven nights :D

Gerard will drink all available whisky/whiskey .... don't ask me how I know :blast

:beerjug:

i'lll have to remove myself from the list, as i am now in Ireland on the Bike that week.

+2 for camping here :)

Yea the Monday is a bank holiday.

I'm going to take the Thursday and Friday off too.
will travel up and stay at Bellingham on the way up like last time, nice site and little village.

i'lll have to remove myself from the list, as i am now in Ireland on the Bike that week.

List updated

The good thing about being on a campsite is that the so called 'host' has far fewer opportunities to hide stuff from his guests......:jager:nenau

I've booked the Thursday, Friday and Tuesday off work.

Thursday going non Motorway route through Yorkshire dales, North Pennines and Northumberland National Park etc (no planned route yet) and staying at the caravan and camping site at Lauder south of Edinburgh.
then Friday go from there too Portsoy via Cairngorms.
Will set off back Monday a different route and camp somewhere else before getting home Tuesday.

If anyone is setting off from or passing Rochdale/Oldham area or wants to meet at Slaidburn (Riverbank Tearooms 23 Chapel St, Slaidburn, Clitheroe BB7 3ES) Thursday AM
your welcome to join me and my mate, we don't race, and stop every 2hrs ish for a 10 minute break/brew, the route will be on the scenic side.
me on my GS and him on his V-strom 1000 :)

Put me down as tentative (ha ha) camper. We are usually doing something around end of August but I’ll be trying my best to avoid it.

Sorry, as half expected I can’t make this. Other stuff has cropped up 😟. I was really looking forward to this too.

i-24F7DvF-L.jpg

Donated by Mark At MotoGrafix :thumb2

:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom