Portsoy weekend 26 to 29 August 2022

Dunno,

i'm going the west coast route ish so in no hiurry, it says 6 hrs odd so that will do

I will be leaving at 10ish from Irvine will also say take me 5 to 6 hours to get up there

Problem is numbers are down so less incentive for them, I thought next best option is a couple of bbqs fired up and let folk cook their own, we can muck in for the shared bits of salad, bread, charcoal, etc
I'll bring my bbq, just need one or two more

It's unfortunate, but ironic, that you chose this weekend because the pub landlord would be available for doing food but, being the English bank holiday weekend, etc., the numbers attending aren't as high as last year.
I'm sure you'll still have fun though.
If Posh Pete is still at Lossiemouth he could pop over!

It's unfortunate, but ironic, that you chose this weekend because the pub landlord would be available for doing food but, being the English bank holiday weekend, etc., the numbers attending aren't as high as last year.

No can do, Iain. I'll be in the Isle of Man with a different bunch of reprobates! ( Lossie was looking braw though. Especially the new bridge. :thumb2)

Have a great time everyone. :beerjug: Pass on my best to Ian, the campsite warden, please.

Whichever weekend I chose it was going to be a compromise and no date would suit everyone.
Next year I hope to be travelling a long way east so it'll be up to someone else to organise or suggest a Scottish meet.
In the meantime, there could be some beer taken this weekend :beerjug:

I’m on the way …. Currently here for tonight then push on further tomorrow, be there Friday pm …

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 106
Whichever weekend I chose it was going to be a compromise and no date would suit everyone.
Next year I hope to be travelling a long way east so it'll be up to someone else to organise or suggest a Scottish meet.
In the meantime, there could be some beer taken this weekend :beerjug:

You're a bad man!!!!

No can do, Iain. I'll be in the Isle of Man with a different bunch of reprobates! ( Lossie was looking braw though. Especially the new bridge. :thumb2)

Have a great time everyone. :beerjug: Pass on my best to Ian, the campsite warden, please.

Ducker oooouutereererererer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You didn't even bother yur arse to come and visit me ya tit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The new bridge is certainly, as you say, looking braw!

I'm going to have to cancel

My dad died yesterday, so I've a lot to deal with as you can imagine.

He went for routine colonoscopy and they ruptured his bowel and then sent him home.
2 days of agony later and surgery to save him failed.

Amazing how quickly things change.
He went out with my brother for a few pints on the Friday, went shopping for new clothes on the Saturday.
Colonoscopy on the Sunday and emergency operated on Tuesday night Wednesday morning.. and was recovering in ICU.
I did speak to him at visiting times and I was hopeful he was getting better.
At weekend he took a turn for the worse and Tuesday I was asked to leave work as he is really poorly.
He passed as I held his hand at 12.45pm

Absolutely devastated, my hero has gone. He will be sadly missed. He was 81

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Really sorry to hear that, the fact that it was unexpected makes it even worse. Condolences, for what it's worth, good luck getting through the near future.

He went for routine colonoscopy and they ruptured his bowel and then sent him home.

He went out with my brother for a few pints on the Friday, went shopping for new clothes on the Saturday.
Colonoscopy on the Sunday and emergency operated on Tuesday night Wednesday morning.. and was recovering in ICU.
At weekend he took a turn for the worse and Tuesday I was asked to leave work as he is really poorly.

Sorry to hear that,

Condolences to you and your family

:(

So very sorry to hear that Barnoe .... indeed how quickly things can change. Happiness can change instantly in to tragedy, but never the other way round. Thinking of you and your family for what is to come ...

I've managed to escape the Pikey Camp at Kirkinch and now enjoying a G&T looking out to sea at Portsoy ... see you soon folks :101

Ride'n drive safe :thumb2

:beerjug:

Ducker oooouutereererererer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You didn't even bother yur arse to come and visit me ya tit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry Iain. Just too busy. Up for two nights only and the second was the twin town 50th gig. Her nibs' folks were heavily involved in the early days and we've good friends in Bavaria as a result and they were there in Lossie. Had to batter down the road (in the Jaaaazz!) On the Monday to see a bloke doing work in wir kitchen.

Next time. Honest!

And sorry for your loss Barnoe. Condolences to you and yours.

Sent from my moto e30 using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear your news.
Condolences to to you and yours.

Hope you have a cracking weekend lads.
And condolences Barnoe.

Back
Top Bottom