Portsoy weekend 26 to 29 August 2022

Is anyone else thinking the same as me….

The weather recently has been ideal for our camping trip, but now is returning to wind and rain!
Is it going to be another raining sideways even like last year lol

Is anyone else thinking the same as me….

The weather recently has been ideal for our camping trip, but now is returning to wind and rain!
Is it going to be another raining sideways even like last year lol

Was it?

I dont seem to remember that :jes :jes

Totally soaked on the M6 toll and cold and wet in Moffat lol

Yea my new biker jacket got it first waterproof testing last year... and like all waterproof biker jackets it failed.

Funny how all my expensive biker jackets end up being saved by a £25 Oxford Rainseal Over Jacket??
really does make me wonder why we bother lol

Ah well rain or shine i will be there to experience the event :D

Yea my new biker jacket got it first waterproof testing last year... and like all waterproof biker jackets it failed.

Funny how all my expensive biker jackets end up being saved by a £25 Oxford Rainseal Over Jacket??
really does make me wonder why we bother lol

Ah well rain or shine i will be there to experience the event :D

It'll be fine :thumb

Al.
Any further word about the pub doing food - or will we be fending for ourselves?

Problem is numbers are down so less incentive for them, I thought next best option is a couple of bbqs fired up and let folk cook their own, we can muck in for the shared bits of salad, bread, charcoal, etc
I'll bring my bbq, just need one or two more

Problem is numbers are down so less incentive for them, I thought next best option is a couple of bbqs fired up and let folk cook their own, we can muck in for the shared bits of salad, bread, charcoal, etc
I'll bring my bbq, just need one or two more

Is it worth getting people to say if they want a pub meal, and then get a booking made at one of the pubs to suit?

I'm up for a pub meals as it saves me lugging food up etc.

It's a bugger. I have to have the safety boat on station in Bridgwater (Zummerzet) by 07.00 on the Monday (29th)... another one slips through the net.

Is it worth getting people to say if they want a pub meal, and then get a booking made at one of the pubs to suit?

I'm up for a pub meals as it saves me lugging food up etc.

The Station Hotel is the main one doing food but I don't think everyone would want to head up there, Shore Inn said they might do something but not enough of us. For a bbq just get something in the local co-op, normally well stocked. But you may well get a few takers for a pub meal but yes, book in advance if so

WHAT!! :eek: is someone bringing their rabbit?

what kind of BBQ shenanigan's is this :D

I was hoping folk would bring rabbits then the meat is fresh, salad keeps them relaxed :thumb2

Or maybe a small roe deer, they're bbq size

Going in the car now due to feeble body, so will chuck my Lotus and charcoal in....

Will do run to collect makings if required...

Back
Top Bottom