Desert X

Apparently Ducati have totally redesigned the desert x, its now having the 950 LC multistrada engine, new chassis and keeping the 21” front wheel, hopefully it’ll keep the looks of the concept bike.

Yep. Like that a lot. Every marketing stereotype employed (apart from girls) but what was I expecting. It reminds me of the T7 a bit. That racing end can looks ace.

You can have an M&S handbag or a Prada. I guess this is aimed at the Prada segment. Nothing wrong with that but I'll stick with the 790 as I don't mind dropping it in the dirt. And I have. Quite a lot. And it's still all in one piece. And it's brilliant. And my riding isn't.

Look forward to the reviews - imagine they won't plonk the test guys in the rough terrain they put the 790 testing in though :D

937cc, 110bhp, 202kg dry, 21/18” wheels, kayaba suspension, 21L fuel +8l optional rear tanks, available May 2022

Sod the bike , look at the twati suiti !!!

a3a95ab7f5ff63c3ffa6c0b5685c91ba.jpg

start around £13.7k. I think. was going to put a deposit on one today

The dealer confirmed today first bikes in May…..including mine.

Serious question...how do you know you’ll like it? Do you reserve and then when it arrives at the dealer you can buy or not? Do you hope to have ridden a demo first?

Serious question...how do you know you’ll like it? Do you reserve and then when it arrives at the dealer you can buy or not? Do you hope to have ridden a demo first?
Fully refundable deposit, subject to seeing and riding the bike.

anyone know the prices of the add-on packages?
nothing on Ducati configurator

anyone know the prices of the add-on packages?
nothing on Ducati configurator

Just put a deposit on one roll on may
Still no pricing on add on package yet.
Now to sell the turban and 640 😢

Just put a deposit on one roll on may
Still no pricing on add on package yet.
Now to sell the turban and 640

Done exactly that mate last week, Phoned Curtis at Piidcock Ducati Notts and put £500 down, i only want the crash Bars and maybe a Ti Exhaust ( might wait for Arrow or SC Project offerings ) hopefully might be lucky and get the first batch in May.
:beerjug:

Done exactly that mate last week, Phoned Curtis at Piidcock Ducati Notts and put £500 down, i only want the crash Bars and maybe a Ti Exhaust ( might wait for Arrow or SC Project offerings ) hopefully might be lucky and get the first batch in May.
:beerjug:

Same here crash bars and the exhaust upgrade maybe a center stand. All depends on the price

Back
Top Bottom