Desert X

I’ll have to wait until April to even see one in the Flesh. There seems to be a roadshow going around the American dealers right now. I would have gone if one was in the UK....but Ducati dealers can’t even be bothered to take a name and number for people interested in the bike.

Dealer in Nottingham is very helpful..keeps me updated as and when he hears anything new

I was just looking at the soft panniers Ducati make for the Desert X in the accessory section but can’t see if you need the side pannier rails too?

having had an africa twin new in 2019 and knowing how crap their factory heated grips are, i figured the oxford would be better based on what others say.

Binned my order in favour of the V2S.

In reality I don't go off the beaten track and was looking at the various options of a 1,000 ish cc bike I could enjoy on days out and trips away. That seemed to tick all the sensible boxes for me, so now just the wait...

Binned my order in favour of the V2S.

In reality I don't go off the beaten track and was looking at the various options of a 1,000 ish cc bike I could enjoy on days out and trips away. That seemed to tick all the sensible boxes for me, so now just the wait...
A good choice for your intended use, I have a 950S it’s a great bike I’ve really enjoyed it, that said I’m considering pulling the trigger on a V4S so I may have some choice Evotech and Iconic parts for sale soon, send me a pm if you want more info on what I have, rad guards, motor crash bungs, Ducati/touratech rear rack, sat Nav bracket Termignoni can and more.

A good choice for your intended use, I have a 950S it’s a great bike I’ve really enjoyed it, that said I’m considering pulling the trigger on a V4S so I may have some choice Evotech and Iconic parts for sale soon, send me a pm if you want more info on what I have, rad guards, motor crash bungs, Ducati/touratech rear rack, sat Nav bracket Termignoni can and more.

I swore I'd stay away from farkles, which would be a first for me and accept Ducati farkling is a long, dark, deep rabbit hole :D

Only additions on the factory order are heated grips and nav bracket, but the can may be of interest (you bad, bad man), however, won't commit to bits until I know the order date won't slip, which seems the case with all new orders currently, so fee free to let me know your own plans. Thanks.

I swore I'd stay away from farkles, which would be a first for me and accept Ducati farkling is a long, dark, deep rabbit hole :D

Only additions on the factory order are heated grips and nav bracket, but the can may be of interest (you bad, bad man), however, won't commit to bits until I know the order date won't slip, which seems the case with all new orders currently, so fee free to let me know your own plans. Thanks.

I’ll drop you a line in a day or two :thumb

April 20th in Pidcocks Nottinham, i think just in for a day

Did anyone go to their local dealer Desert X open evening - I went to my local dealer in Stoke and was pretty impressed with the bike - the only downside for me was the not so neat cockpit area and the switch on the side stand being very exposed

Delivery confirmed for first week of June too

Back
Top Bottom