1050/1090 Adventure

Out playing again today, getting more and more impressed with the new toy

Attachments

• 894.jpg
    894.jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 212
Fitted a KTM Powerparts LED indicator set on the bike today, £80 delivered so a full set for the price of 2 BMW R1200GSA LC ones and they look a lot more substantial

Attachments

• 20220717_152103.jpg
    20220717_152103.jpg
    244.5 KB · Views: 118
Well owned this for coming on 2 years and still enjoying it and using it more than the 1250 , only issue so far has been the fuel level sensor sticking after standing over the winter (twice) which is easily and cheaply

The bike is averaging 57 mpg and handling is excellent ,more than enough power and it will run rings around both the BMW's I own.

Only issue with it and the 1190 and 1290 versions I have ridden is the short pillion seat making it a bit cramped two up but other than that it is a superb bike

Well owned this for coming on 2 years and still enjoying it and using it more than the 1250 , only issue so far has been the fuel level sensor sticking after standing over the winter (twice) which is easily and cheaply

The bike is averaging 57 mpg and handling is excellent ,more than enough power and it will run rings around both the BMW's I own.

Only issue with it and the 1190 and 1290 versions I have ridden is the short pillion seat making it a bit cramped two up but other than that it is a superb bike
How is the seat, comfort wise?

I’ve just ordered the Powerparts ergo seat for my 1190 as I had to stop and walk around every hour on a recent day out…. “numb bum” doesn’t do justice to the discomfort tbh

Had 1090 / 1190 / 1290 all had a different OE seat and all were crap, me and mrs both tried the OE (rider) seats and found them crap.

Powerparts ergo is good, still not Sofa, but really what teh stock seat on a distance bike should be like, I can ride up to 2 hours OK, as opposed to having to stop in under 30 mins.

Back
Top Bottom