Multi V4 Pikes peak

So where it says it’s 28mm longer , I guess that’s from the standard V4S?

There's a point i wont go beyond ,i have reached that point !

£25k for a new bike it’s getting very silly now.

Funnily enough I was thinking about that.It reminds me of when I bought my 916 brand new for somewhere around £13K but in those days I was working and doing a lot of overtime.There are probably plenty of people now who can afford it and good luck to them,it's a nice bike :thumb2

Add a few extras and your up to £35k :eek:

Fucking madness !!!
My new to me 8 month old 1290R will have cost about £12.5 k with luggage and all extras .

5e8f2b46d590f2ccadc28752af2759b2.jpg

Ok I don’t pay vat but the Multi PP is still about £21k here before any extras . Sod that .

Funnily enough I was thinking about that.It reminds me of when I bought my 916 brand new for somewhere around £13K but in those days I was working and doing a lot of overtime.There are probably plenty of people now who can afford it and good luck to them,it's a nice bike :thumb2

Prices generally are becoming ridiculous, for me its not about if you can afford it anymore !

Fucking madness !!!
My new to me 8 month old 1290R will have cost about £12.5 k with luggage and all extras .

5e8f2b46d590f2ccadc28752af2759b2.jpg

Ok I don’t pay vat but the Multi PP is still about £21k here before any extras . Sod that .

Not if you can , looked and rode the Ktms and for me , the extra is worth every penny as the Ducati is a superb bike , and second to it would be the GS . All personal choice mind , plus I'm loaded lol...:D:D:D:thumb:thumb

Well, still enjoying my V4S, and looking forward to delivery of my PP next month. But: despite running on Esso Supreme whenever possible I’m still getting zero range indication up after 170 ish miles. That’s one up and not reving it out too much. Dread to think what the range would be with my leader and two weeks luggage on board. So number eleven GSA ordered. So much for dropping down to one modern bike that will do everything. I must admit that I hate to stop for fuel, and we do sometimes tour places where filling stations may be a bit scarce, but I’m not likely to change my habits now. Cheers

Well, still enjoying my V4S, and looking forward to delivery of my PP next month. But: despite running on Esso Supreme whenever possible I’m still getting zero range indication up after 170 ish miles. That’s one up and not reving it out too much. Dread to think what the range would be with my leader and two weeks luggage on board. So number eleven GSA ordered. So much for dropping down to one modern bike that will do everything. I must admit that I hate to stop for fuel, and we do sometimes tour places where filling stations may be a bit scarce, but I’m not likely to change my habits now. Cheers

170 miles is something i can only dream about with the Streetfighter !

Half that if being gentle ......

At last It arrived and ridden for a 160 mile blast , Its great.

Attachments

• V4 PP.jpg
    V4 PP.jpg
    264.2 KB · Views: 208
  • v4PP1.jpg
    v4PP1.jpg
    265.4 KB · Views: 217
what a bike! congratulations stick, been following on the Ducati forum, more pics mate when its clean:beerjug:

At last It arrived and ridden for a 160 mile blast , Its great.

Have you managed to beat Nutty to a delivery date? Poor kid will be fuming if you did.

Has he started to tell you, that his one will be faster, because it’ll have so and so, and yours doesn’t?

Have you managed to beat Nutty to a delivery date? Poor kid will be fuming if you did.

Has he started to tell you, that his one will be faster, because it’ll have so and so, and yours doesn’t?

I have indeed beaten him to it ... he can bolt all he wants to it and the one thing he hasnt got is me in the saddle :D:D:D:D only kidding , hes munching at the bit to get his.

I have indeed beaten him to it ... he can bolt all he wants to it and the one thing he hasnt got is me in the saddle :D:D:D:D only kidding , hes munching at the bit to get his.

Lol!!! I bet he is, he doesn’t like to be shown….

Back
Top Bottom