Multi V4 Pikes peak

Yup , looks great.
Shouldn’t be the pikes peak though should it , never raced there :hippy
I hope I don’t like it :blast

My configurator came back as £28k no luggage.
£2400 for an exhaust , wow…
It would have to be completely amazing …..we shall see

£30k with luggage ?
The world has gone mad . People like Nutty will be all over it . I’d rather save £5k and have the V4S but even that is silly money …..

£30k with luggage ?
The world has gone mad . People like Nutty will be all over it . I’d rather save £5k and have the V4S but even that is silly money …..

I got it to £30k without luggage, bloody crazy prices :eek: i dropped the dry clutch and got the price down to £26k, it makes the 950s a bargain.

Bloody gorgeous. But I am skint and not stupid.

Bloody gorgeous. But I am skint and not stupid.

It’s ok,but the paint job is a bit OTT, especially the number 1 on the tank.
I can’t see why you would spend £5k over and above a V4S for this unless you’re that vain that you always have to win at top trumps.
THIRTY THOUSAND for that !!! I’d rather buy a new Tracer 9 GT AND a new Suzuki GSX1000S GT and use the spare £6000 for fuel /trips/hotels etc.

As I said above, the world really has gone mad…..

I can’t see why you would spend £5k over and above a V4S for this unless you’re that vain that you always have to win at top trumps.
THIRTY THOUSAND for that !!! I’d rather buy a new Tracer 9 GT AND a new Suzuki GSX1000S GT and use the spare £6000 for fuel /trips/hotels etc.

As I said above, the world really has gone mad…..

NT11K is a bargain. One will have £18k left in the bank to feck about with it and on it.

The only problem is, that I might look like a chimp on a tricycle in the circus.

Fixed.

42e23894f02c7fb67cc6348d761bc194.jpg

It’s ok,but the paint job is a bit OTT,
I can’t see why you would spend £5k over and above a V4S .

lightweight wheels - Öhlins - Akro - carbon - single sider. i think it justifies the price difference between the v4s & PP.

I see Ducati have dropped the v4s sport off the configure so the pp will replace it, might be some deals around on the S-sport if that is the case.

It’s also 240kg with fuel…….clueless

Wow!

The wet weight of my Duke 890R is 166 KGs !!!!!! That difference is a small pillion passenger !!!

Fair point about the number 1.

A number 2 would be more appropriate this year (and the past 14 or so).

Nice looking bike but number on the tank does look tacky. Prices are ridiculous but i expect it will be bought on PCP in the main and therefore netting Ducati a nice little 7.9% extra on the price. As in the other current Multi's, why o why do they ruin the looks of the thing with that brown bag of spuds on the bike. Looks shit.

Wow!

The wet weight of my Duke 890R is 166 KGs !!!!!! That difference is a small pillion passenger !!!

I hate to be the pedant but that is 166Kg dry weight for the 890R

Your Ape is 184 dry

My SF is 199 wet :D

Horses for courses tho as your 890 is quite track focused wheras the multi is more rounded in its aspirations

Ducati have lighter and more powerful bikes in their line up so they wont care much but weight is always a consideration for me these days and i do think that the V4 multi in all its guises has been developed as a direct competitor to the GS where the old multi was a sportier alternative My 1260 PP was down to about 210KG wet with only slightly less BHP than the V4 ....

The Pikes peak is now well overpriced IMO but it will sell well ....

Back
Top Bottom