Example of a UK bike purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
As lightening to the children eased......
Time to slant to kind(ness)

Attachments

• Truth.jpg
    Truth.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 108
Gentlemen and EPG,

Gerry C,
your erudition is spot on - but it'll go way above the head of its target. :D

Gentlemen,
i find not giving oxygen by replying to this sort of thing is best - even this reply pains me! :D

EPG,
moderation; how about you try it?
Common Decency would dictate that you confine politics (or any other topic) to its intended section.
If you expect your views to be given any serious regard you'd not show such gross disrespect by tainting other threads you post in.

..... actually, i had considered a different tone in reply :augie - but i'll leave it for now. ;):D

Gentlemen and EPG,

Gerry C,

Gentlemen,
i find not giving oxygen by replying to this sort of thing is best - even this reply pains me! :D

EPG,
Common Decency would dictate that you confine politics (or any other topic) to its intended section.
If you expect your views to be given any serious regard you'd not show such gross disrespect by tainting other threads you post in.

..... actually, i had considered a different tone in reply :augie - but i'll leave it for now. ;):D

Well that’s one view

My apologies to the Irish brethren for inadvertently feeding the Troll earlier. Your bikes may cost a bit more from the U.K. but compensate that with holding an Irish passport - much more valuable than the hogwank UK thing. 😂😂

My apologies to the Irish brethren for inadvertently feeding the Troll earlier. Your bikes may cost a bit more from the U.K. but compensate that with holding an Irish passport - much more valuable than the hogwank UK thing. ����

There is the rest of Europe to buy them from or even outside of the EU.

Sad that you think so low of your British passport, you can give it up at any point

Gentlemen and EPG,

Gerry C,

Gentlemen,

EPG,

Please Og, allow me?

Fuck off ya turgid gobshite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom