Example of a UK bike purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to the Irish ...... again.

This chap is such an unbelievable prick.

Perhaps he's an example of a brexit voter ?

He's an alcoholic, he has issues that maybe we should feel sorry for..... How about the ignore button ?

Yeah yeah cheers princess

Plenty manage across the channel

Have a lovely evening.

Here lads, I had pizza for dinner. Thin, crispy and the center stood up to lifting it. €25 for two courses and a glass of wine. V tasty.

Hoped to get out on the bike today but I’m gonna head out in the morning instead. I’ve been looking at the pinned section on tasty places to eat. Thinking baltinglass. I’ll get there using scenic app, avoiding tolls, main roads and motorways. I’ll take Google maps back.

Have a lovely evening.

Here lads, I had pizza for dinner. Thin, crispy and the center stood up to lifting it. €25 for two courses and a glass of wine. V tasty.

Hoped to get out on the bike today but I’m gonna head out in the morning instead. I’ve been looking at the pinned section on tasty places to eat. Thinking baltinglass. I’ll get there using scenic app, avoiding tolls, main roads and motorways. I’ll take Google maps back.

Brill, have a safe day and enjoy :)

Have a lovely evening.

Out tomorrow on the old R100 GSPD hoping for good weather. I hit lucky on the WAW the two times I did it. Doesn't get any better than that. :beerjug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom