1260 Grand Tour questions

ymfb

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Can someone advise the pannier capacities ? I see the top case is 48 l, total capacity is a big deal for us.

Is it easy to fit extra luggage such as Kriega US dry bags to the top case or panniers ?

What satnavs are people using ?

Lastly if anyone can share photos with the full luggage and fitted SatNavs that would be much appreciated, tia.

Can someone advise the pannier capacities ? I see the top case is 48 l, total capacity is a big deal for us.

Is it easy to fit extra luggage such as Kriega US dry bags to the top case or panniers ?

What satnavs are people using ?

Lastly if anyone can share photos with the full luggage and fitted SatNavs that would be much appreciated, tia.

Cant help on the luggage front as I have always gone soft bags but the pannies will be in line with most bike panniers etc and I am sure you will be able to strap stuff to them if needed

As for Sat nav iconic mount is the way forward with a unit of your choice but I had a Garmin 590 LM on my Pikes peak the wiring is already in place under the LHS fairing thing and a simple case of plug and play really

Back
Top Bottom