Fitting new bars

Paul3068

Reaction score
Hi guys not been on for some time, recently bought a 2021 GSA, Just returned from the Picos mountains and had a fab time, however, as I came into the docks at Santander from the back end of docks, my front wheel dropped into a disused tram track, spat me off the bike,bent my 3 month old bars, crash bars did a great job protecting the rest of bike
So now purchasing new bars at 236 quid, but I’m presuming it’s not a difficult job to change everything over? This is where you guys come in…. Thanks in advance
Paul

Hi guys not been on for some time, recently bought a 2021 GSA, Just returned from the Picos mountains and had a fab time, however, as I came into the docks at Santander from the back end of docks, my front wheel dropped into a disused tram track, spat me off the bike,bent my 3 month old bars, crash bars did a great job protecting the rest of bike
So now purchasing new bars at 236 quid, but I’m presuming it’s not a difficult job to change everything over? This is where you guys come in…. Thanks in advance
Paul

very easy enjoy Japan video, but show all you need

Back
Top Bottom