Cansmart stopped working and blowing fuses

Cyber

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I fear I know the answer to this question, but it’s still under a year old so hopefully all ok but….
The Cansmart has stopped working, no flashing green light, no power to the D7’s, no sound bomb noise, no aux power to the phone charger.

Checked the main 30amp fuse and it was blown, popped another in and blew straight away… I’m guessing it’s had it but any bright ideas?

To add, lights and horn all disconnected.

I fear I know the answer to this question, but it’s still under a year old so hopefully all ok but….
The Cansmart has stopped working, no flashing green light, no power to the D7’s, no sound bomb noise, no aux power to the phone charger.

Checked the main 30amp fuse and it was blown, popped another in and blew straight away… I’m guessing it’s had it but any bright ideas?

To add, lights and horn all disconnected.

Contact Denali and ask them, they are quite responsive. I emailed them with a question and they responded very quickly

Contact the bods you bought it from and ask (or demand angrily, UKGSer style) for a replacement, under the guarantee / warranty.

That’s for the weekend, it Chainspeed so I don’t anticipate any problems but it’s just the agro of it all…

That’s for the weekend, it Chainspeed so I don’t anticipate any problems but it’s just the agro of it all…

Chainspeed were brilliant when I had an issue.

Denali came back very quickly with a positive reply… in essence it sounds like it’s internally ’potted’ and would need to be replaced, sorry for inconvenience caused. Chainspeed, “pop it in an email” still waiting an acknowledgment to receiving the email, or the forwarded email from Denali..

Having the backup of Denali is good for sure.

Denali came back very quickly with a positive reply… in essence it sounds like it’s internally ’potted’ and would need to be replaced, sorry for inconvenience caused. Chainspeed, “pop it in an email” still waiting an acknowledgment to receiving the email, or the forwarded email from Denali..

I've always found Denali customer service outstanding, good result

Back
Top Bottom