Finding out who I'm insured with ?

Deleted account 220319001

Reaction score
I've forgotten who I insured my KTM with and have no record of it, is there any way of finding out online who I'm with ??

Bank card statement? Email receipts?

Sent from my M2007J22G using Tapatalk

Just phone any bike insurer, and tell them you cant find you policy

give em you reg, and they'll tell you who your insured with

theses only about 2 company's lol , but the have a million subsidiaries who will relive you of cash,

and if they get funny, just remind them of there T&C;s " they share information with other insurers"

so they all know who you have a policy with ;)

I suspect they e-mailed your Certificate of Insurance and Policy Details to you. You will have saved that e-mail, won't you.....? :augie

first check on https://ownvehicle.askmid.com/ to see if the bike is actually insured before you make an even bigger tit of yourself with a constable

did you buy online? If so, as said above, you will have a record of the payment and confirmation email or text. Stick the reg. no into the search box of your email account's webmail service.

if you paid cash over the counter at a broker, which branch would you have used? There aren't many left so should not be hard to track down.

I suspect they e-mailed your Certificate of Insurance and Policy Details to you. You will have saved that e-mail, won't you.....? :augie

Search your emails using some obvious terms: quote / insurance / Ktm/ documents etc

Ride past one of Scotland’s finest Police Officers pulling a wheelie. After they’ve pulled you and start running your bike through their systems, have a crafty look at their PC monitor and it’ll say which insurance company you’re with. Easy solution.

:blast

Of course I haven't kept the email, that would be far to sensible. ;)

I hear some people put the documents into a Dropbox of Gdrive folder in "the cloud" so they are accessible on one of those portable computer things they have in their handbag or pocket.

have you looked on top of the microwave?

Wait until the new owner is involved in a RTA, your insurance company will contact you :rolleyes:

I've forgotten who I insured my KTM with and have no record of it

You are supposed to have the certificate somewhere.
Apart from that: debit card/bank statements are your friends.

Back
Top Bottom