Im old here , bye bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you even thinking of leaving ? You will be back.

UKGSER has evolved over the years since you joined and caters for non GS riders, every make of motorcycle, scooter and mopeds, camper vans, caravans.

Even car sales from zero posts members. I find the Tractors interesting as I am living in tractor land.

Stick around, post about the weather in your area when it's floods or waterfalls. We are all getting older, I have given up on GS's and Airheads but continue to travel about when I can on my Scoot.

If you decide to depart and never ever look at these pages again.

Bye.

Steve, dont be a twat. This place is what people like you make it.
It's not all about bikes, it's what you bring to the table and you have brought plenty.
You're contributions have been positive and appreciated, Suzi's even more so

Well that's a shame. Thank you for your contributions over all of the years, I hope you enjoy the very best of health to enjoy whatever you do next.

This place is like Hotel California, you can checkout………………………

Good luck for the future Steve - Don’t start shutting down aspects of your life to early though, meaning although it’s a shame to see you stop your activity on UKGSer but be sure you replace it with doing something else.

Thanking you all
But after 46yrs in the saddle, I'm done
Talking bike just annoys me now as it the one thing I loved and miss cheers to Parkinson's disease & diabetes
I guess I need to stick a ' Suzi' pic on show us your partners before I go.
Suzi ain't too bad at 60plus years
I know I'm lucky in other ways

Steve and Suzi

it took you a while to work out this place is not about bikes, just a load of mostly old farts gossiping and bitching

Sounds good to me !
Mrs M keeps me busy !
Lol
SNB10733.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom