Tricky's latest ride report

A good breakfast the next morning would give me the strength I needed to push my bike onto the boat.

But unfortunately it was a "Hippy Special". Black coffee, a croissant, unsalted butter and apricot preserve. FFS :blast

51592064989_e37b8b3f6a_c.jpg

Oh hello old friend please start for me... Don't then you bastard. :p

51591622393_02f78f706e_c.jpg

Pushed it about half a mile to Ferry. It was hard work.

51592296625_f939f841a3_c.jpg

Anyway once on the Ferry I could relax and had 7 hours to think of my next big idea..

51591404901_7601848573_c.jpg

Is this a Poop Deck... :nenau

51591622368_8175194ecb_c.jpg

Passed the Channel Islands and waved to Arsey but he was probably too busy milking his tax free Jersey Cow to consider waving back. :D

51592296540_eabd15e80b_c.jpg

I did salute the Prince of Wales on arrival in Pompey however. :thumb2

51591621803_e1a9d6bf60_c.jpg

I was prepared to push the bike off the Ferry but would need help as the ramp pointed up and not down as on entry.
Just thought I'd try to start her to see and hay presto!! she started. :bow

I kept her going just long enough to get to Border Control were she did the loudest fart ever and died.

Charming... and our audience are tooled up!

Pushed her to the Car Park of shame...

51592296560_4e1d67dc21_c.jpg

and phoned recovery who arrived in an hour. Result :thumb2

St. Malo is indeed lovely as is Dinan just up the road. Perhaps trade in your 3 clattering fashion accessories for 1 proper bike, you know like the one you used to own and you might make it all the way there?

What like a GS... :nenau

Where is the fun in that. :jager

What a shame ! Still all part of a bike trip . Sounds odd though , I’m sure you have tried all you can possibly ignition issue . Sleep well :thumb

Rob I spoke to the Indy I normally use for the bike (V Twin Customs in Rye Sussex) and its the stator which has failed so they are going to fit a new upgraded one like they put in all their custom builds. :thumb2

Best ride report ever...Not because of the woes, but because it has been so eloquently commented upon by Tricky and taken in good spirit and is in actual fact the best experience...Memories are made of this.

Nice one Tricky:beerjug::beerjug:

I fear you may be real!:green gri:D

Best ride report ever...Not because of the woes, but because it has been so eloquently commented upon by Tricky and taken in good spirit and is in actual fact the best experience...Memories are made of this.

Nice one Tricky:beerjug::beerjug:

I fear you may be real!:green gri:D

Why thank you kind sir! :D

Your right because sometimes it’s when things don’t quite go to plan that stick in the memory rather than when everything goes swimmingly. :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom