Another ride report ... first trip Iceland 2021

Just a couple of photos left along the trails before heading back to Reykjavik.

It's been an awesome trip with a brilliant bunch! Just such a shame about the bad luck on that first day and later with Fiona's spill.

Bakerman and Geoff had ridden round Iceland together taking in new sights and had their own adventure, I'll post some the photos they were sending me along their way.

I've had time to reflect on if and how I run these trips for single cylinder bikes in future ....and the conclusion is .... more great riding in the very best areas weather permitting.

Last couple of pics are continuing along this trail, actually they're more pics of my 525....hard to refer to it as 'my bike' just in case my 640adv is reading this:eek::D

20210720_121426-01-X2.jpg

20210720_130424-01-X2.jpg

Wonderful stuff Tim.

Brought back memories of some great riding I have done with you previously, and hopefully some great riding still to come in the future! :beerjug:

Great report thanks for posting!!

We’ve just got back from a week, only in a car though, certainly an interesting place & well worth a visit, perhaps not a place for those with a nervous disposition regarding their wallet..��

Great report thanks for posting!!

We’ve just got back from a week, only in a car though, certainly an interesting place & well worth a visit, perhaps not a place for those with a nervous disposition regarding their wallet..��

Yes, I know car hire and accomodation plus food etc can get very expensive, not for us skinflints though, it can be done on the cheap especially during fine weather.

Back
Top Bottom