The Accommodation Thread

Madmountainman

Reaction score
Right then, here we go....

Having had a long look at various places around the country, Kington came up trumps for a place to host an event. It has posh Hotels, Pubs, B&B's, Campsites and a YHA, all within a few minutes walk of each other. This thread is for making your accommodation bookings only. Please would you confirm you're attending on this thread and how many of you are coming in order that I know and can plan accordingly?

First off, i'm hoping everyone will be able to join the social at The Burton Hotel. I'm hoping we can base the whole social there, but it will be dependant on the numbers attending.

The Burton is nearly fully booked, so here's the rest of the accommodation info:-

The Swan Hotel

The Oxford Arms

The Church House B&B

Castle Hill House B&B

Newburn Farm B&B

Thirty Six B&B

The Old House B&B

There are two campsites.

Fleece Meadow is a few minutes walk from the town.

Bredward Farm is around a 20 minute walk, but also has other accommodation options as well.

Lastly, but not leastly, there's the YHA.

A fair few of these places are currently not showing availability for September next year, so it's probably best you call the accommdation directly f you can't do it online. There's no need to quote anything, just book your accommodation and turn up.

Last edited:
Room booked in the Burton for Saturday night, just me but the wife may come up.

Booked a spot at Fleece meadow..

I've had to unboook the Swan Hotel as I will have to be elsewhere that weekend. Single room for 2 nights, should be back on booking.com

Minor information update. It was brought to my attention that a couple of the accommodation links were either incorrect or not working. I have updated the Bredward Farm and YHA accordingly. Thanks Rev.:thumby:

Due to a change in my personal circumstances, I will now be camping for the duration of this weekend. I will therefore be cancelling my standard twin room at The Burton in due course, but am letting you know in case someone would like to get it booked.

Back
Top Bottom