Toolbox most interesting concept for 1200/1250

Thanks both for the links.

Just to confirm, on the gs non-adv, the Wunderlich can sit underneath a vario pannier? Assume not, but confess I'm a bit confused.

Just to confirm, on the gs non-adv, the Wunderlich can sit underneath a vario pannier? Assume not, but confess I'm a bit confused.

I assume that it can as the website states that it can still be accessed with pannier in place.

I don’t think it will. It will sit out too far. Ask wunderlich direct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No way will a vario pannier fit on the same side as the tool box, it says In the blurb that it uses vario pannier mounts?

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk

No way will a vario pannier fit on the same side as the tool box, it says In the blurb that it uses vario pannier mounts?

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk

Yup, looking at the pics on the wunderlich site it doesn't use the pannier mounts, but the bracket does prevent using these. Still, interesting if panniers are used only very infrequently. I see you also have to use it without the original, rear splashguard.

My bike should be back next week. I’ll report back when it is fitted.

My bike should be back next week. I’ll report back when it is fitted.

Would be interested to know whether the removal of the splashguard is a necessity or simply a precaution against bottoming out if off-roading

Would be interested to know whether the removal of the splashguard is a necessity or simply a precaution against bottoming out if off-roading

I can say it is more than precaution, I smash my splashguard when hit deep hole in road, bike was full loaded and heavy and 2 people on bike, so that will not help.

I can say it is more than precaution, I smash my splashguard when hit deep hole in road, bike was full loaded and heavy and 2 people on bike, so that will not help.

Thanks. I'd re-read your original post after I'd posted, and I see you in fact mentioned this problem.

I wonder whether the new style indicators would still fit nicely on the rear plate box you've shared?

I'd preferred that the whole product was abs plastic, both for style and durability reasons.

Thanks. I'd re-read your original post after I'd posted, and I see you in fact mentioned this problem.

I wonder whether the new style indicators would still fit nicely on the rear plate box you've shared?

I'd preferred that the whole product was abs plastic, both for style and durability reasons.

sorry I have no idea, I do not have the box, I just find it :beerjug: and think maybe it help

Back
Top Bottom