Toolbox most interesting concept for 1200/1250

Winjar

Reaction score
I see this for first time, and seem a very good concept, look like it solve hugger problem also

https://www.rs-motorcyclesolutions....200gs-lc-r1250-gs-with-bmw-lock-cylinder.html

The tailor made additional aluminium tool box for the BMW R1200GS LC and R1250GS models closes accommodates additional storage under the licence plate.

The lockable additional luggage box do safely store small items as first aid kits, tool bags and other small parts which have to be on short hand.

The complementary box is handmade of aluminium and additionally powder coated. The delivery includes Toolbox, a reinforced license plate carrier and all necessary hardware.

The toolbox has a lockable rear lid and protects the content against theft.

Delivered with a BMW lock cylinder incl. additional key. If required, the box can be easily encoded on the original key. (see our instructions provided in our video below - turn on subtitles for English informations).

The dimensions of the Toolbox are approx:

lenght : 13 cm
height: 11,5 cm
width: 19 cm

toolbox-r1200-r1250gs-mit-bmw-schlie-zylinder-montiert.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

£150 FFS!
Why is everything BMW GS related ££££££££££....?
It`s worse than aviation/flying pricing....

Not sure that's going to handle the 7kg of my tool till... Not sure my wallet could handle it either

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Not sure that's going to handle the 7kg of my tool till... Not sure my wallet could handle it either

not sure design is good for 7kgs, why you need 7kgs you go every week to world trip :D

not sure design is good for 7kgs, why you need 7kgs you go every week to world trip :D
Definitely not with me day to day. But when I do long distances I want to be able to do as much as can on my own, within reason of course. Apart from big nuts (ball joint, steering bolt) I can pretty much do most jobs with the kit I've narrowed down. If I get on the phone for help, then I'm properly stuck!

Unfortunately, that roll won't fit in that. It does look good though and designed for the bike . Would be good for tie-downs, puncture kit. Lightweight stuff.

Definitely not with me day to day. But when I do long distances I want to be able to do as much as can on my own, within reason of course. Apart from big nuts (ball joint, steering bolt) I can pretty much do most jobs with the kit I've narrowed down. If I get on the phone for help, then I'm properly stuck!

Unfortunately, that roll won't fit in that. It does look good though and designed for the bike . Would be good for tie-downs, puncture kit. Lightweight stuff.

yes so true, I have bumot box on rack for heavy tool roll and also like to fix bike if possible, but still admit I like design of box for as you say and reinforce license plate is a bonus also, as Shakey say not more expensive than TT oem, not talk of plastic ebay copy most will buy, and can do job ok also. :beerjug:

Keep in mind that the License plate holder is designed to carry the license plate only. This means, it's held up by some very thin and light plastic, not meant to carry any load beyond the license plate, which weights next to nothing.

Keep in mind that the License plate holder is designed to carry the license plate only. This means, it's held up by some very thin and light plastic, not meant to carry any load beyond the license plate, which weights next to nothing.

new license plate holder come with box and design is quite strong it seem, what think yourself about video. :beerjug:

Ordered the toolbox that goes on luggage rails and the brackets (that's new thing on the market) for owners that don't use luggage and have no rails for it on the bike.
The box has arrived but still waiting for brackets. They mount on the left side of the bike, using original holes.

Ordered the toolbox that goes on luggage rails and the brackets (that's new thing on the market) for owners that don't use luggage and have no rails for it on the bike.
The box has arrived but still waiting for brackets. They mount on the left side of the bike, using original holes.

8ac2398138d6e076167adcf66622d7db.jpg

Like this one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom