Honda's new touring era (NT 1100)

Did you get a chance to try it 2 up?

How’s the screen and seat comfort? (NB. a bit of wind on a motorcycle is acceptable to me ;))

The screen was very good for me at 6’1”and we rode two up for about an hour.No Complaints from pillion.
Seat comfort is good but it’s quite soft and could be dit from a firmer ‘comfort seat’, which will no doubt be available.*

Hey Arsey,does the riding position feel much different to the Africa Twin?

It’s a bit lower than the AT and the bike feels more planted with the 17” wheels.*

Am sure it is brilliant, but in my opinion it does look dull as toast.....

And you ride a GS850 ??? Pot Kettle.

I should probably point out that I am typing this in my kitchen at home and the launch is in Spain, I think….:hippy
But how hard can it be to be a motorcycling journalist ?? :aidan

Just about to jump on a go for a ride.

f23d55164fe0a76ac0495f0e9cefe8c8.jpg

7b5e5b397bfa7347f7e8f6deff7394bf.jpg

9d2edb7284c2179d04207fb1a5dd9c36.jpg
Could you have a bit of craic on it in the twisty's.....sans luggage??

S20 5G sent this......

And you ride a GS850 ??? Pot Kettle.

??????????? No I dont???? I have just bought a 990 Super Duke, can hardly be called boring or ugly can it? Never even had an 850 GS?

Mr Stalker........ BMW GS, now I remember, yes that was back in 2002............ That list is a bit out of date considering have had probably 30 since then!

Some reports appearing on uTube now. It looks better than the still pictures suggested. In fact I think it looks pretty mean from the front.

Switch gear looks a mess with cruise on rhs.

Some reports appearing on uTube now. It looks better than the still pictures suggested. In fact I think it looks pretty mean from the front.

Switch gear looks a mess with cruise on rhs.

Looking good except for 2 things. Chain drive, and small panniers. I don’t suppose either of those things will be deal breakers.

Have not seen the reviews or opened any videos, but when I look at this last one here, the front looks like a mini Goldwing (or is that just me??) I have to admit I dont follow Honda bikes although I did almost buy a Crosstourer recently.............

MCN’s vid

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/H5CL9ZgUhGU" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MCN’s vid

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/H5CL9ZgUhGU" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Interesting report. Personally I think it’s quite cheap for what you get, and the DCT does get better with mileage on it.

seems ideal if your cardiologist has advised you to take life at a more relaxed pace

I like that it has luggage as standard but my advice, for £13k, buy a nearly new R1250RS!

seems ideal if your cardiologist has advised you to take life at a more relaxed pace

I like that it has luggage as standard but my advice, for £13k, buy a nearly new R1250RS!

But what if you want a modern bike with integrated Apple CarPlay for using Google maps on a TFT, take a pillion and want Honda reliability ?
And the DCT option is perfect for this kind of bike.

But what if you want a modern bike with integrated Apple CarPlay for using Google maps on a TFT, take a pillion and want Honda reliability ?
And the DCT option is perfect for this kind of bike.

Then you wouldn't be seeking advice from me, fanboi.

Back
Top Bottom