The Who's Who & Attending Thread

Madmountainman

Reaction score
Moi, Madmountainman +1
Colin (The Kaiser) & Tre Hilliard
Dave & Val Reynolds
Johnny Boxer
Iann & Lyn Manns (Polar Bear & Custard Tart)
Ash Dittum
Wessie
Traffic893
Freddie (Matkat) & Sue)
Annie Hill
Marion (Matron) Kay
Steve Currell
Phil (Squadron Leader) Reynolds
Phil (Pint6X) Blunt
Mike (Cheesy) & Kristina Belch
Ralph (Ralphy) & Jeni Mortimore
Mark McKenna
Adrian Perkins
Billy & Jill Clark
Pauly Smiff
Roy Guilfoyle
Paul Young
Sue Popplewell
Rob (Cornish Pixie) & Claire Tookey
Donovan Smith
Steve Peacock
Fritz & Bev
Simon (Sim)
Robert Jefferies +1
David (Darkhorse) Bellis
Charlie Batty +1

There are a bunch of others that I know would like to commit and have shown a strong interest in attending the event, so we're off to a great start.:beerjug:

Hi Rich,

Well done for organising, please put me down as popping down for the weekend

cheers

Si

Hi Rich,

Well done for organising, please put me down as popping down for the weekend

cheers

Si

Nice one Si, will be really great to see you. I was saddened when I spoke with McFlurry t'other day and found out that we'd lost Jerry to Covid. R.

Nice one Si, will be really great to see you. I was saddened when I spoke with McFlurry t'other day and found out that we'd lost Jerry to Covid. R.

Cheers Rich, yeah sh*t carry on, the very minor plus point is that I went to pick up Gerry’s bike from his place in Wales today so that his son Robert can get back into biking after a long lay off.

I'll probably pop down but to far ahead to say for sure. I don't know what I'm doing this afternoon yet.

I'll probably pop down but to far ahead to say for sure. I don't know what I'm doing this afternoon yet.

Nice one Vern, I think te last do I saw you on was down at Treen, when Colin and I cooked BBQ.:friday

Ive just googled the directions.... it's 5 mins walk from work so i'll see if i can make it without getting lost after work on the 16th for a pint.... although i might turn up a week early :augie

We've booked!

We're on the Saturday night meal list but not above, :comfort

CoGS & Lisa

Unfortunately we have to drop out. Short notice trip to France and we only get back that weekend. Hopefully we’ll make it to another one.

I'm not up to date with who is still on this website, or indeed who is still alive, but there seem to be some omissions:

BHT, Judge, Fanum, Timolgra, The other Paul G, Cookie etc.

I know Bakerman's daughter is getting married that weekend, so we're fortunate he won't be there.

I'm not up to date with who is still on this website, or indeed who is still alive, but there seem to be some omissions:

I know Bakerman's daughter is getting married that weekend, so we're fortunate he won't be there.

I have tried to get the word out to as many as possible and given more than sufficient notice of the event happening, but there's not been a lot of response from a fair few. That said, we have enough confirmed for a cracking sociable weekend!

Hi Phil, still here, still breathing (correct at 17h09). I would have liked to come to this but have a prior commitment teaching a few people to use a longbow on the Munden Estate near Watford. What with all this current cross-Channel nonsense, this is no time for Britons to lose their longbow skills...

I think this Kington event will be a bit special - the attendee list looks positively dangerous.

Dammit Janet, why do I always find out too late?! Heard U-Turn Tony chatting about this on the wireless just now and note with dismay that it’s this weekend, which is sadly allocated to other nonsense. Would have been ace to empty a few jars with you all - next time!!

Dammit Janet, why do I always find out too late?! Heard U-Turn Tony chatting about this on the wireless just now and note with dismay that it’s this weekend, which is sadly allocated to other nonsense. Would have been ace to empty a few jars with you all - next time!!

"The wireless" :D

Caused me to chortle did that Mark :D

Would have been good to meet up :beerjug:

Speak later perhaps :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom