Curious lean angle

BigT

Reaction score
Hi guys, I've got a new 21 GSA and use the BMW Connect App for navigation, which has been very successful. I also notice the App records rides done and shows "Lean Angle" left and right amongst much else besides.

I'm curious, what will the GSA lean to (max) and what's the maximum you've seen. All it a bit nerdy I know but.....?

Attachments

• 3ddfbdea-b7a4-47d2-b6e5-ede1ec81659f.jpg
    3ddfbdea-b7a4-47d2-b6e5-ede1ec81659f.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 762
43 degrees on the left is the furthest i have done......not sure this was fully intentional, i got a little over exuberant, got round with no dramas though.

Pretty sure i could go further but wouldnt want to push it too far with the Anakees

Wow, that puts my 35 well in the shade :) As an aside I had Anakees from the showroom and have just changed to Metzeler Tourance Next for this trip. IMHO the Metzelers are far superior in all respects offering a compliant but very accurate ride with far less noise. I'll see how they do longevity wise.

43 degrees on the left is the furthest i have done......not sure this was fully intentional, i got a little over exuberant, got round with no dramas though.

Pretty sure i could go further but wouldnt want to push it too far with the Anakees

Isn't that just the lean angle when you drop the bike outside Starbucks?

54 ' at brands hatch indy cicuit recently

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk

Actually I lied
77dcd87788787dcda558c759ac7aa474.jpg

You'd thought BMW could have used a dick instead of a sweephand on that dial.

oh dear hear you go again,a question was asked?

Hey autogs, it was just a lame quip aimed at the general, not you! Apologies if I offended. Not sure what you mean why here I go again, but never mind.

Hey autogs, it was just a lame quip aimed at the general, not you! Apologies if I offended. Not sure what you mean why here I go again, but never mind.
Fair enough, sorry

Fair enough, sorry

all good, bit dumb on my part not to think about the context. Didn't mean to offend anybody!

My figs are usually in the region of those quoted by the OP, with 38 deg left being the max of those I've reviewed.

Back
Top Bottom