Led Spotlights

Neil W

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Picked up these yesterday from the companies showroom on Team Valley in Gateshead, seem decent quality compared with some E Bay tat , heavy aluminium casings with stainless brackets and bolts. Maybe not Denali quality but better than a lot of stuff out there and a 2 year guarantee.

Fitted them on the TDM and took the Denali kit off it to go on the KTM

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/254190792436?hash=item3b2ef3aef4:g:GKYAAOSwUHRcqJoD

Hello mate, I've just read your post about the spot lights from Team Valley. How have they worked out in the end?
I'm after something that will light up the verge on dark roads. Might help dodge wildlife!
Cheers
John

I have had a pair of these on my bike for a few years now . not very good at adding driving light but its amazing how many more cars move apart when filtering when you turn them on.
Good value for money.

Only been out twice since fitting them but they do give a decent spread of light and make the bike more visible, if the £200 plus Denali lights were say a 10 out of 10 these are easily a 7 and as good as the standard gsa auxilliary led lights in performance

Cheers for the insight, I think I'll try some of the Team Valley lights, I'm down there next week anyway.
Cheers

Cheers for the insight, I think I'll try some of the Team Valley lights, I'm down there next week anyway.
Cheers

ignore the E Bay address of Mayoral Court they have moved to Unit 4 Park Court ,Team Valley ,NE 11 0EH , it is just off Ninth Avenue and unit is signed as Team Valley Tinting /Custom LED's, they have some interesting kit in the showroom

Back
Top Bottom