Wated Zega Lid or sell a case

Al-1150

Reaction score
My lid came off my 41L case this morning where it was promptly flattened by an artic.

Anyone have a spare lid for an original 41l Touratech pannier?

Or

Does someone have a smashed case with a good lid who wants a bargain lidless case.

Tried a panel beater, the did their best but there was no saving it.

I know there must be a lid out there somewhere looking for a case.
09db8abf458287ee520f67879359097e.jpg
f03a1cf41b992baac37e829e4612550c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Zega lid

Had a similar incident with a Zega Pro - entirely my own fault as I had failed to secure the catches after waterproof retrieval during a 'splash and go' petrol stop. Lid flew off and bounced down the road behind me which, fortunately, was clear. Minor superficial damage but the locking bar was comepletely bent out of shape. Running repair with a ratchet strap got me home.
Replacement bar turned out to be unavailable anywhere online, including Touratech in Germany. I got it working again but I never completely trusted it. Mentioned this during a phone call to Adventure Bike Store (Swansea) on another matter and was told that they could get just about any available TT part and a new bar/fitting kit arrived a couple of days later.
Appreciate that yours is an older version but ABS were very helpful - be worth a phone call? (01639 841 765)

Putting a lid on it...

I see from your other thread that you've now sorted this.

I see from your other thread that you've now sorted this.
Hi Vulpine,
I'm sorry for not replying earlier, I'm not getting notifications from this thread for some reason.
I will check-out those guys you mentioned.

Many thanks
Al.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom