Cloned BMW plate

Apologies for hijacking the board but this sort of thing needs to be stopped. And it is BMW related.

https://www.ukgser.com/forums/showt...0-using-my-number-plate?p=6158513#post6158513

Its everything related, not just bmw ;)

you sound like angry of mayfair, have you considered writing to the Times ??

Joking aside,

respond to the ticket, point out the the reg is cloned enclose a picture of your V5 showing it as a x1000RR, also report it to the fuzz as a cloned plate

if you dont respond, expect the baliffs , to arrive to remove said bike to pay the spiraled costs

Joking aside,

respond to the ticket, point out the the reg is cloned enclose a picture of your V5 showing it as a x1000RR, also report it to the fuzz as a cloned plate

if you dont respond, expect the baliffs , to arrive to remove said bike to pay the spiraled costs

The bailiffs are going to and take away hat is clearly and demonstrably the wrong bike?

I doubt it.

Joking aside,

I'm normally quite a happy chap really. I've appealed the ticket and sent off the evidence so should be fine. If it were some scrote on a Chinese 125 I'd have a bit more sympathy but a K1600 rider? :)

Have you had the bike from new,maybe yours is the cloned one.

Put your bike in a mates garage for awhile and keep yer gob shut till it's sorted properly.

We have 2 threads about this, the other has image evidence - can they be amalgamated please mister.

The bloke’s very angry that a 1600 rider has a cloned plate. I’d like to assure him that it’s not me, as I stuck his plate on my GT4.

And yes, it does need to be stopped, as does:

People who don’t know how to use roundabouts.

Bike theft.

People speeding past schools.

Illegal immigration.

The rise in wholesale energy costs.

The racial bias of the BBC.

Peepel wot donut respect stuff.

The dress sense of a Formula 1 world champion.

Rice rocket riders.

….. And that’s just for staters.

The bloke’s very angry that a 1600 rider has a cloned plate. I’d like to assure him that it’s not me, as I stuck his plate on my GT4.

And yes, it does need to be stopped, as does:

People who don’t know how to use roundabouts.

Bike theft.

People speeding past schools.

Illegal immigration.

The rise in wholesale energy costs.

The racial bias of the BBC.

Peepel wot donut respect stuff.

The dress sense of a Formula 1 world champion.

Rice rocket riders.

….. And that’s just for staters.

That's not a very long list for you Richard, come on I'm sure you can do better!

Thanks for that. I've just ordered a number plate online with the same number. The more out there the merrier. I am Sparticus. :D

Wappers is real upset - must be that kevm geezer besmirching the reputation of K1600 riders without even paying £12 for the privilege.

Wappers is real upset - must be that kevm geezer besmirching the reputation of K1600 riders without even paying £12 for the privilege.

put your bait away, Wappers is posting on Fb about scoffing moules at Cap Nez and then fucking off to Luxembourg.

Thanks for that. I've just ordered a number plate online with the same number. The more out there the merrier. I am Sparticus. :D

Spartacus. It's Spart-a-cus

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom