Dent Event ... 20th - 22nd May 2022

I just opened the gate at the far end of the field, drove in and parked up at one in the morning one year.
Yes, I was thinking about that option,
the bottom gate, not one in the morning.

I think, if my plan doesn't work, 21:00 latest, hopefully much earlier.

Well that's another Dent Event done and dusted, after a two year layoff :thumby:

Good time had by all methinks ... Margaret was her 'usual and predictable' self :D

Thanks to generous donations from 'The Boss' (BHT) FatAl, Packer and Wrinklyowlie, along with the raffle, we raised £495.00 for The Great North Air Ambulance

Thanks to everyone that attended, helped, donated prizes and generally 'mucked in', and to Mark at Moto Graffix for providing the event decals FOC

We did miss Barnies (Neil23) and Kev's (Norm) burgers'n beer though :tears

Thanks y'all, see you at Portsoy :thumby:

:beerjug:

Edit .... there were still quite a few that said they were coming, but didn't :blast

Nice one Micky. Air ambulance a worthy cause. And thanks for a great few days.

Will Dent be at Kettlewell next year Micky?

Doubt it ... the Kettlewell site is superb, but realistically not big enough. Doesn't take MoHomes and Caravans (difficult access) Now there's a result for us CamperVanners :D

He has a field nearby for 'events' but its a bit of a walk from there to the pubs in the village. Proper toilet block and facilities , but no real level pitches. It's a no no methinks, but the guy has invested in the site and I can't recommend Kettlewell Camping highly enough.

Anyway ... seeing some of the 'Tossers' dragging their feet around on a flat field at Dent would be on their arses in this field :eek:

i-K84r4FS-L.jpg

So it was back to the drawing board ....

i-z38LF4R-L.jpg

Ah, shame.
Good info. though and noted for future reference, thank you.

Doubt it ... the Kettlewell site is superb, but realistically not big enough. Doesn't take MoHomes and Caravans (difficult access) Now there's a result for us CamperVanners :D

He has a field nearby for 'events' but its a bit of a walk from there to the pubs in the village. Proper toilet block and facilities , but no real level pitches. It's a no no methinks, but the guy has invested in the site and I can't recommend Kettlewell Camping highly enough.

Anyway ... seeing some of the 'Tossers' dragging their feet around on a flat field at Dent would be on their arses in this field :eek:

i-K84r4FS-L.jpg

i-z38LF4R-L.jpg

Good to see you are taking the sites research seriously Micky :D :beerjug:

i-K84r4FS-L.jpg

i-z38LF4R-L.jpg

Rosedale might be worth a look. North Yorks moors.

Is it def going to be moving for next time ?

My vote would be Dent. Mind you after 45 years in mental health I'm pretty thick skinned. Margaret has the odd dig, but I just let it wash over me.

I have nothing but admiration any lady that has 50 or 60 rufty tufty Adventure Bikers quaking in their boots :D:D:aidan:thumby:

Here she is, just make sure you have paid for your pitch and displaying your ticket and she's fine :D

Attachments

• MH1505-1628.jpg
    MH1505-1628.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 216

Back
Top Bottom