Dent Event ... 20th - 22nd May 2022

She's farming stock Rick, not business :blast

:beerjug:

If she isnt all about business I will show my bollocks in the coop window regardless of which stock she comes from

possibly the most expensive campsite in the North of England with shit facilities that she even has the audacity to charge extra for should you want a shower etc

Compare it to what you get at that place on Loch Ness you go to .....

Now I accept that getting a load of bikers on a camp site is a big ask as most would say no but all the same ....

I have seen her cramming tents on so close together they could share tent pegs and air

If she isnt all about business I will show my bollocks in the coop window regardless of which stock she comes from

possibly the most expensive campsite in the North of England with shit facilities that she even has the audacity to charge extra for should you want a shower etc

Compare it to what you get at that place on Loch Ness you go to .....

Now I accept that getting a load of bikers on a camp site is a big ask as most would say no but all the same ....

I have seen her cramming tents on so close together they could share tent pegs and air

I totally agree :thumb2

But still say the farming side and the business side are two different aspects of mentality :thumb2

She had warnings over the beer and music festivals over cramming so many tents so close together :blast

Give me somewhere better for this event (and you haven't been to it) and we'll go there :thumby:

Totally unrelated and not quite in the same are, but Dalesbridge is under new ownership and the new owners are great to deal with.
We're taking over a big portion of the site for Mrs C's big birthday bash involving real ale, morris dancing, music with campervans, motorhomes, B&B, camping & pods - the full range of comforts with the odd motorcycle also.

https://www.dalesbridge.co.uk/

Many years ago there was the UKGSer 3 Peaks Piss Up held there, which was a great event - that's why we approached them for Mrs C's weekend.

Rufty tufty bikes....motorhomes/local pub rooms and guest house....only about 25 rufty tufty bike TBH :D

Why would you (well, not you !) turn up to a ‘bike meet’ in a motor home, without a bike and then proceed to sit under your huge gazebo all weekend and never even make the pub ? Very British behaviour !

Totally unrelated and not quite in the same are, but Dalesbridge is under new ownership and the new owners are great to deal with.
We're taking over a big portion of the site for Mrs C's big birthday bash involving real ale, morris dancing, music with campervans, motorhomes, B&B, camping & pods - the full range of comforts with the odd motorcycle also.

Many years ago there was the UKGSer 3 Peaks Piss Up held there, which was a great event - that's why we approached them for Mrs C's weekend.

Forest of Bowland one side, Yorkshire Dales ont' other and nice facilities. What's not to like.
Just booked a midweek camping pod in June for two days. Thanks for posting.:thumb2

Why would you (well, not you !) turn up to a ‘bike meet’ in a motor home, without a bike and then proceed to sit under your huge gazebo all weekend and never even make the pub ? Very British behaviour !

I must be French then. On bike and went to the pub.;)

Since when have UKGSer events been bike meets :nenau

Looks an interesting and handy place .... thanks for the info :thumby:

Will check it out later in the year :D

Forest of Bowland one side, Yorkshire Dales ont' other and nice facilities. What's not to like.
Just booked a midweek camping pod in June for two days. Thanks for posting.:thumb2

are you going in the car? :D

Since when have UKGSer events been bike meets :nenau

Ok, the term ‘bike meet’ might be the wrong description, and I’ve only been to 2 UKGSER events, both GOTCs up in Ullapool.
But I don’t remember anybody turning up in a wobbly box and sitting next to it all day.
People turned up on 2 wheels and most came on the ride outs to Tongue etc.
Perhaps things have changed and tossers have got older ?

Here she is, just make sure you have paid for your pitch and displaying your ticket and she's fine :D

What's happening to the men of UKGSer.. no one has posted the traditional "i would".

Back
Top Bottom