The Dent Event' Beakchat & Bollox' thread ...

This time tomorrow I'll be thinking about getting ready to leave - it's only about 330 miles from home!

I still don't have my ticket for Mugello that I'll need Thursday next week so that's today's task to hassle the supplier - trying to print it out en route when I'm camping won't be easy!

Think I'm going to be a little bit more Iain, Lecht and Glenshee then quieter roads south of Edinburgh wherever possible.
It's a bit of a schlep :beerjug:

The road between Bridge of Cally and Blair is also subject to closures....away just now myself, but worth some research...the official diversion is via Pitlochry, there is a way round via the Drimmie road, but its a bit gnarly....

7.4 miles...might be a bit of a rat run now though :D

There is? Was I being particularly unobservant or is this a fairly recent addition?

Probably since his centenary? I'll have a look next time I'm in there. This is the new booking office of course, as opposed to the Victorian wooden rotunda with umpteen windows around the circumference. Trashed in the name of progress of course.

The way Mick is with Margaret this morning, we'll be lucky to come here again... Some of his language isn't fit for decent company.....

The way Mick is with Margaret this morning, we'll be lucky to come here again... Some of his language isn't fit for decent company.....

Ha ha ..... shan't be coming back here, she was in a right bad mood. It was all Alastairs (Northern Jock) fault :eek:

:beerjug:

Chip in for a bouquet of flowers / bottle of Gin :rolleyes:

Chaps - I’m bringing the rain with me!

So much for my planned all day sunny bimble on the Guzzi. See you all later

Attachments

• 69614245-6611-4BB0-B2DB-9EFA2F5F2428.jpg
    69614245-6611-4BB0-B2DB-9EFA2F5F2428.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 295
How can you get lost walking from the Sun pub back to the camp site. :augie
Thing is I'm not even stopping there.

Oh dear.

Attachments

• 20220521_140017.jpg
    20220521_140017.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 265
Got a night booked at Kettlewell Sunday. Site gets good press, two pubs within walking distance :D

:beerjug:

Site’s a bit small Micky, may have restrictions on numbers but anything is better than that miserable sod.

Back
Top Bottom