The Dent Event' Beakchat & Bollox' thread ...

The road between Bridge of Cally and Blair is also subject to closures....away just now myself, but worth some research...the official diversion is via Pitlochry, there is a way round via the Drimmie road, but its a bit gnarly....

Now at Dent checking the local ale and food :thumb

So far so good .... the new licensee of the the George and Dragon has donated a pack of Dent Dale Ale to the weekends raffle. Totally unsolicited, but being an 'ex copper' I have my ways :green gri

He thought it was his idea :D

Nice one Den, thank you ...

i-fmn7srL-L.jpg

i-vffd9Bj-L.jpg

Home alone ....

i-pZwcFvQ-L.jpg

And it's goodnight from me ...

i-HD5PT2s-L.jpg

:beerjug:

Good one Micky.:thumb2.... Is Aviator still available in the G&D?:beerjug:

So far so good .... the new licensee of the the George and Dragon has donated a pack of Dent Dale Ale to the weekends raffle. Totally unsolicited, but being an 'ex copper' I have my ways :green gri

i-fmn7srL-L.jpg

i-vffd9Bj-L.jpg

Home alone ....

i-pZwcFvQ-L.jpg

i-HD5PT2s-L.jpg

Not quite Srathaldi but nearly.....

I don’t think you’re going to be Billie-no-mates for very long, Micky :thumb

See you on Saturday morning

i-fmn7srL-L.jpg

i-vffd9Bj-L.jpg

Home alone ....

i-pZwcFvQ-L.jpg

i-HD5PT2s-L.jpg

Oi thats my spot ;) if i recall you normally park more to your left ;)

This time tomorrow I'll be thinking about getting ready to leave - it's only about 330 miles from home!

I still don't have my ticket for Mugello that I'll need Thursday next week so that's today's task to hassle the supplier - trying to print it out en route when I'm camping won't be easy!

This time tomorrow I'll be thinking about getting ready to leave - it's only about 330 miles from home!

It’s 318 miles for me via the shortest route, my plan is to add a few more with the planned more scenic route diversions.

Looks like rain Friday PM, tent putting up time - My new tent (MSR) is inner first :D

It’s 318 miles for me via the shortest route, my plan is to add a few more with the planned more scenic route diversions.

Looks like rain Friday PM, tent putting up time - My new tent (MSR) is inner first :D

We'll meet in the middle, Dent!

We don't want any rain.

Back
Top Bottom