The Dent Event' Beakchat & Bollox' thread ...

Aye, right!

And it's "you're" by the way.

Dent is usually on my birthday, the week earlier, so it's not been an issue to me previously.

Portsoy is on when I'll be at the Austrian MotoGP race so all my 2022 plans are going to shit already!

Well if its your birthday i will buy you a drink.;)

Oops you're

Hi All, Planning to come to Dent in 2022 (The Sun Inn booked plus could always cancel and camp if required).

Travelling solo currently and new to the biking weekend away thing, what typically goes on during the weekend? How welcoming is the event to solo attendees?

Cheers.

Mark

Hi All, Planning to come to Dent in 2022 (The Sun Inn booked plus could always cancel and camp if required).

Travelling solo currently and new to the biking weekend away thing, what typically goes on during the weekend? How welcoming is the event to solo attendees?

Cheers.

Mark

What goes on…Drinking, eating, ride outs, more drinking and talking bollox.
Extremely welcoming to newbies especially if you’re on your own. Bring booze and a folding chair unless you like standing.

What goes on…Drinking, eating, ride outs, more drinking and talking bollox.
Extremely welcoming to newbies especially if you’re on your own. Bring booze and a folding chair unless you like standing.

..... and do a search of the previous events :D

:beerjug:

small matter of the hazing ceremony for rally virgins, im sure youll be fine though...

Its ok. He is in the same B&B as me.:augie
I will look after him.

Camping?

Hi all,
I am also interested in attending and popping my Dent cherry. Which campsite do you use? I see most are in B&B's but I think I will probably be under canvas.
Thanks,
Martin

Hi all,
I am also interested in attending and popping my Dent cherry. Which campsite do you use? I see most are in B&B's but I think I will probably be under canvas.
Thanks,
Martin

Hi Martin .... we'll be on the High Laning campsite :thumb

I'll be up there next week to finalise matters with Margaret, costs etc. and then we're up and running:thumb

Hi Martin .... we'll be on the High Laning campsite :thumb

I'll be up there next week to finalise matters with Margaret, costs etc. and then we're up and running:thumb

Awesome, so you will book us on? Or do we need to book in ourselves?
Martin :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom