I pad problem.

davegs

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Ever since I have had an I pad I have problems getting on this site, always fine on the PC but not on the I pad. Put on the I pad and as soon as open a post the thing goes into half brightness and I get 404 appear. If i push on any of the ofeed apps all I get is something about Facebook which I am NOT on and want nothing to do with. Any Ideas apart from throwing it out the window (from a great hight)?.

Never wanted the bloody thing in the first place but SHMBO had other ideas

My iPad works ok, try the following:-

Delete history, cache and cookies - here's how to clear information from your device:
To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data.
To clear your cookies and keep your history, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data, then tap Remove All Website Data.

Thanks for that, tried it all and it now tells me I have to enroll on tap a talk, what is this and what does it mean?. many thanks for any assistance.

I use Chrome when using my Ipad to get to this site same as my PC

Thanks for that, tried it all and it now tells me I have to enroll on tap a talk, what is this and what does it mean?. many thanks for any assistance.
I almost never use TapaTalk, never do on my iPad.

Are you viewing the full version of the site on your iPad or the mobile version?

I use Safari to view the forum on an iPad with no problems at all apart from photos and I use Tapatalk to post them.

I use IPad all the time, full site with a short cut from main screen, no issues at all. For photos etc, if I use images from a different device I email them to myself, open them on iPad, save image and then use the manage attachments option on the message page.

Al.

I use Safari as well (full site) although generally post photos using Tapatalk. Not had any problems.

Safari… full site … iPad 90% of the time…all ok here

Back
Top Bottom