HUSQVARNA 901 2022

I have just moved from the 990r, a superb bike, on and off road(in certain conditions)
IMO
I have now a 2020 690r enduro, with seat concepts seat, wings end can and a decent bash plate....and do you know what, it feels faster than the 990 up to 80 on open roads. Power to weight ratios etc quicker shifter is superb (still using the clutch sometimes:blast)
I haven't gone the full rally raid fairing look, more of a half way house. The front MST enduro mask is great upto 90 on open roads and Motorway work. With OS18 bags and rear rack for an us20, plus a 12 litre expandable tank bag, makes it my mini ADV. I'm going to give it some long journeys B4 the Western Alps LC8 rally next year.. less space means less beer and a
compact folding rucksack for beers nearer destination :beerjug:
Going to get the air filter mode next years to free up more storage under the seat (not going to get the 5ltr tank as in Europe your never far from a petrol station, and if needs be a 2 litre coke bottle will surfice:D)

We could almost play a game of snap!

Attachments

• 2C5C68B4-18AF-4165-A837-21D76EE1C090.jpg
    2C5C68B4-18AF-4165-A837-21D76EE1C090.jpg
    275.9 KB · Views: 491
  • D494C7BD-526B-4EF9-9203-C1465019AAA8.jpg
    D494C7BD-526B-4EF9-9203-C1465019AAA8.jpg
    261.9 KB · Views: 437
the norden (odd name ) has to be the go to bike if buying on looks alone :okay

Attachments

• 1ED8A289-EF8C-4B7E-8E80-C79F9849F460.jpg
    1ED8A289-EF8C-4B7E-8E80-C79F9849F460.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 413
There’s so much bollocks written in this thread the most surprising thing is that most of it was (presumably) written early enough in the day that most of the inmates hadn’t had the chance to get on the pop :blagblah:blagblah

There’s so much bollocks written in this thread the most surprising thing is that most of it was (presumably) written early enough in the day that most of the inmates hadn’t had the chance to get on the pop :blagblah:blagblah

Which bollox are you referring too??

Surely all POV are valid?

Lol. Nice bike and engine bars, different, what make are they

Rally Raid - engine mounts are same as pre-2019 models so they fitted with no problems.
Not sure if you can still get them anymore though!

I admit I'm really liking the Norden.
I wasn't thinking about replacing my GS anytime soon, but...

I have been eagerly awaiting the release as I have already placed an order with a local dealer for this - I am somewhat disappointed though to find out that they've put the 43mm Apex Forks and suspension off the 890 S on albeit with slightly more travel - considering the idea is to use this bike both on and off road I really can't fathom out why they haven't gone the Xplor route - unless they are going to bring out a higher spec version like their KTM stable mates. May be worth waiting to see what the Ducati Desert X is after all!!

I have been eagerly awaiting the release as I have already placed an order with a local dealer for this - I am somewhat disappointed though to find out that they've put the 43mm Apex Forks and suspension off the 890 S on albeit with slightly more travel - considering the idea is to use this bike both on and off road I really can't fathom out why they haven't gone the Xplor route - unless they are going to bring out a higher spec version like their KTM stable mates. May be worth waiting to see what the Ducati Desert X is after all!!

A bike I really like the look of - will be interesting to see what the ergos are like for someone well over 6' as the 790/890 feels a bit dinky to me.

Wonder if they are trying to fill in the gap between the 890S and the 890R leaving the latter as the more focused offroader :nenau

Some more info

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jsh63LTAOQc" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Some more info

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jsh63LTAOQc" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks for sharing
So not quite an 890 Adventure R yet then!

So not quite an 890 Adventure R yet then!

Normal KTM operating practise to release the *basic* version first. Proper, orange framed R versions generally come later. Maybe they'll do the same with Husky?

Normal KTM operating practise to release the *basic* version first. Proper, orange framed R versions generally come later. Maybe they'll do the same with Husky?

Or maybe not, with the offroad bikes the Husky are always higher spec than the standard KTM's - aligned with the KTM "6 Days" editions, might just be more money to start with.

Not the bike for me, but it looks good.

UK price is £12349, so not priced in between the 890 S & R like was suggested, but you do get spot lights, cruise control and a quick shifter as standard.

Opportunity missed by £4 on the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I could only manage 5 minutes of that JB....scripted 21st century bollox....and Poskitt is above that.

I'll be interested in a few hours test on one tho.

Back
Top Bottom