A93

Can't open the link but guessing that's about the bridge at Bridge of Cally.

The rain we've had up here in the past few days has been mental, particularly yesterday.

Can't open the link but guessing that's about the bridge at Bridge of Cally.

The rain we've had up here in the past few days has been mental, particularly yesterday.

At one stage every thing East of Blairgowrie was blocked one way or another. Care is required due to the amount of debris that has washed out from fields, drives etc!

Too feckin late for me! Came back that way this PM and had to divert via KIrkmichael and Pitlochry. Loads of shite on the roads too.

All updates here on our Scottish road conditions.
I use it for my BB work and usually up to date and the weather conditions gives you road temps etc from the road site monitoring equipment.
Just select the layer options to pick a type of road traffic nightmare you are interested in.

https://trafficscotland.org/map/index.aspx?type=26

Remedial work should start tomorrow in getting the bridge open again, it looks like some concrete blocks will be put in place along with traffic lights 🚦 thus allowing traffic to use the bridge. No idea when full repairs will take place but at least it will open up the route:thumb

Remedial work should start tomorrow in getting the bridge open again, it looks like some concrete blocks will be put in place along with traffic lights �� thus allowing traffic to use the bridge. No idea when full repairs will take place but at least it will open up the route:thumb

Remember how long the temp. lights were there just up the road, must've been at least two years at least.

I'm saying do you remember it... whatever repairs they did took forever.

Yeah I remember, let’s hope that it’s a quickish fix and that they don’t carry out a temporary replacement bridge like the last time??

A93 today :thumb2

Attachments

• 20211114_133004.jpg
    20211114_133004.jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 125
  • 20211114_132951.jpg
    20211114_132951.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 108

Back
Top Bottom