Problems transferring routes from My Route App via MacBook to Zumo XT

If it doesn't appear, you can probably go to Disk Utility and then tell it directly to mount the (unrecognised) disk. That may fix it.

Sound a pain in the ass to me though. Just do it wirelessly from your phone.

Agreed:beerjug:

Did the XT appear as a drive on your MacBook? They can sometimes take a while to sync.

I went into "system information" on the Mac, and under "Hardware" the Zumo is identified under "USB."
So the Zumo is acknowledged by the Mac, but when trying to export from My Route app, the MRA connector still cannot find the Zumo for some reason.

As was said earlier, bearing in mind the phone transfer works, it is probably not worth persevering with this :blast

This just appeared in MRA Facebook, -

"Corjan has been busy improving GPX exports alongside the RouteXpert Library lately. Straight lines are no longer shown in the Garmin, 1.1 contains formation and viap points. In addition, the new 1.2 has been introduced that supports track navigation based on viapoints. There will be an extensive blog by Michel later.
In addition to the RouteXpert Library, Corjan has recently been working on improving the GPX export. Straight lines are no longer shown in the Garmin, 1.1 contains formation and waypoints. In addition, the new 1.2 has been introduced which supports track navigation based on waypoints. There will be an extensive blog about this later by Michel."

This may have sorted out your problem,, :nenau:nenau

So good, old Corjsn did it twice.

I can maybe now see an advantage in using MyRoute to create a route on an iPad and then inject it into the BMW Connected app, then into a decent TFT screen.

Back
Top Bottom