ERS….

Wapping

Reaction score
The service from them has gone right down the pan. Even the answering of the phone for their ‘Bespoke’ service customers seems to now be one step too far for them.

It may well be time to move the fleet on.

Have a heart - perhaps they are working? from home & can't be arsed when they see who is calling.

Seriously, it's a common problem - limited oversight of productivity & no one seems to bother to tie the loose ends; checking/validation gets left to the client. Some say getting difficult with say the new business manager is often the answer, as they tend to be more proactive.

I'm having issues with a local healthcare provider, who I found had been double invoicing (me & BUPA) for the same tests. When I eventually chase someone down, the call gets interrupted by dogs barking, TV noise, kids screaming - hardly professional &, you guessed, once I put the phone down it's job done - none of the messy loose ends ever seem to get sorted out, so 14 days later I'm back to square one.

The service from them has gone right down the pan. Even the answering of the phone for their ‘Bespoke’ service customers seems to now be one step too far for them.

Don’t they know who you are!

I’ll send you the Head Honcho’s contact details. Go straight to the top.

Not quite clear on this Richard . . . . do you mean RHS whom you previously recommended and I did go with for a year (having something of a stable to deal with!).
Was thinking of possibly returning to them in February.

Not quite clear on this Richard . . . . do you mean RHS whom you previously recommended and I did go with for a year (having something of a stable to deal with!).
Was thinking of possibly returning to them in February.

Fine Insurance brokers

Back
Top Bottom